• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The January 2024 "Will we actually sign a striker or just Che Adams/Kieffer Moore" Transfer Thread

That Willian Joke Isn't Funny Any More

3WECPYRE6ZAULIPAN3FHCWJOJM.jpg
Willian It WAS Really Nothing.

I guess Gary (or Hobbs?) is happy enough with Jean playing as that weird False #9 in a pinch, which I think is probably fine, but we're not going to be setting the world alight playing that way.

From Pete rather than Wayne so it might have legs?

I'll look at this signing in the most positive way possible in that it will let Fraser go out on loan and develop.

There’s a report of a Brazilian journalist who will handcuff himself to him to and take him to the airport to ensure that he gets on the plane to the UK.

Love how players 'jet in' but no one else gets to do that

Mark it off on your Wolves Twitter bingo card for 'maybe we'll sign him in front of the crowd at HT' despite that last happening in about 1992

From the video of his shit moments, to the fans over there who’d pay to bring him here, to the comments on Reddit & other social media platforms … can’t say I’m too enthused about Yuri.

But then I didn’t know who he was at 2pm this afternoon & I’m the head brownie.

Well if he is shit we can send him on Gladon loan to the Penn Balti

Well if he is shit we can send him on Gladon loan to the Penn Balti
This is the point really, if it happens and if it's the deal reported apart from a loan fee and wages, it's zero risk. It's not ideal, but better than we thought this morning and Fraser can theoretically get out to develop rather than stay at Wolves where our best case is he mops up injury time

Love how players 'jet in' but no one else gets to do that

Mark it off on your Wolves Twitter bingo card for 'maybe we'll sign him in front of the crowd at HT' despite that last happening in about 1992
There was a woman on Twitter who reckons he was sitting in front of her on the train from Paris to Birmingham.

Can you rail in?

There’s a report of a Brazilian journalist who will handcuff himself to him to and take him to the airport to ensure that he gets on the plane to the UK.
He's going to be great isn't he!

Back