• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Actually thought he came out of that clip, and the documentary as a whole, pretty well. In terms of his personality anyway, obviously the performance of the team speaks volumes about his managerial ability.

Yeah, I think he's massively overrated as a manager but he came out of that documentary pretty well. Quite a nice bloke. But he's not good enough even at championship level.

Wonder if him and Hughton will be on the shortlist at Albion?

I thought he came across as a schmoozer and a bullshitter. And in no way should he reacting to a pisshead fan like that! Just walk away.

I thought he came across as less of a wanker than I previously thought he was. His managerial abilities were shown to be pretty poor, although we already knew that.

I thought he came across as less of a wanker than I previously thought he was. His managerial abilities were shown to be pretty poor, although we already knew that.

TBF to him I don't think Pep would have kept that rabble up - the whole club was an absolute shambles. It wasn't hard for him to come across better than most in that series, but I actually felt really sorry for him by the end!

Then they interviewed Charlotte Jackson who said how happy they are and my sympathy disappeared immediately. Git.

As a bloke I thought he came across well, as a manager pretty clueless, although he did a good job at our place to get a point, be it bus parking taken to the max.

Apparently Boro want Woodgate to take over

Woodgate keeps failing his coaching badges apparently. He's not the sharpest stick.

Woodgate keeps failing his coaching badges apparently. He's not the sharpest stick.

In a system which has football player only courses and is set up for them to pass that's some effort.

The normal coaching courses that are UEFA B and above are designed for ex-footballers specifically and not for the plebs to pass. Couldn't have actual people pass the courses, would show up the pro's for their lack of intellect and mean actual people might be better managers than they are. /rantover

In a system which has football player only courses and is set up for them to pass that's some effort

The normal coaching courses that are UEFA B and above are designed for ex-footballers specifically and not for the plebs to pass. Couldn't have actual people pass the courses, would show up the pro's for their lack of intellect and mean actual people might be better managers than they are. /rantover

This!

Hannes Wolf gone from HSV. 18 managers in 18 years (not counting caretakers)

giphy.gif

Vincent Kompany in as player manager at Anderlecht

I see Albion have got the Lincoln boss on their shortlist of targets. Now the job at Lincoln has been very very impressive but if he gets the Albion job I hope he can change his style as Lincoln are very much a hoooooooooooooooooof it team from what I have seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back