• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a lot has changed. It was always the home form which was going to be the deciding factor. They still have 5 of those left - need to win 3 you'd have thought

Big Dunc permanent would be very entertaining....please not Nuno

I think they are just as likely to get a result against someone good as they are someone rubbish. Bit like the City game.

They could easily beat United but then lose to Watford for example.

I personally doubt they'd get rid this quick. I had been wondering today why they haven't been renamed frank lampards everton by the media, and I guess I know why now.

Agent Rafa must be pissing himself, while counting his payoff

Nuno doesn't need this - probably shouldn't have taken the Spurs gig either. Just go and have a rest

If they go they are in serious trouble with what they have spent and won't come back at the first ask

With their finances they are more likely to do a Sunderland or a Leeds.

I hope they go down and I hope we sign richarlison. Fully appreciate thats not a commonly held view
Richarlison doesn't want to play for a club like Wolves or Everton for that matter. He'll go to one of the big CL clubs. We certainly won't pay the £40m+ or wages to get him. The one thing that if they go will save Everton is the easy route they have to banking £100m+ in sales. Richarlison, DCL, Pickford, Doucoure will fetch that

Richarlison doesn't want to play for a club like Wolves or Everton for that matter. He'll go to one of the big CL clubs. We certainly won't pay the £40m+ or wages to get him. The one thing that if they go will save Everton is the easy route they have to banking £100m+ in sales. Richarlison, DCL, Pickford, Doucoure will fetch that
Type of signing Newcastle will make in the summer.

Assuming buyers are prepared to pay the wages as none of those have relegation wage reduction clauses by the sound of it. Plus the glaze has fallen from collective eyes about t-rex, DCL is more interested in a modelling career, and Doucoure has fallen off a cliff. Richarlison is their saleable asset.

I think you might be. They are on huge contracts as well. Richarlison will go for excellent money. The others wont. I can see a couple of them being a bit like our bomb squad of a decade ago but slightly more expensive.

Ornstein running with it being Ten Haag for United.

Until they sort out the structure above the manager properly then nothing will change, and their existing squad is full of shit that no-one will buy. Some ridiculous talk that they're now ready to offer Pogba £500k/wk to stay, I mean why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back