• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Mendes Brotherhood

Helder is absolutely worth that money and with respect, we've seen him play more first team football than you have.

Wolverhampton's Mendes Wanderers, the home for footballs lost souls.

Maybe just stick to supporting Celtic then, eh?

Half arsed link with Bebe (he of being very very very $#@! at Man Utd fame)

Ah so a paper/website, random link to a player known to Mendes means we're a "lost cause" of a club? Right, gotcha!

Can I suggest Fosun buy Celtic and get Mendes involved there so I can see some really heartfelt raging about a club he REALLY supports? ;)

Ah so a paper/website, random link to a player known to Mendes means we're a "lost cause" of a club? Right, gotcha!

Can I suggest Fosun buy Celtic and get Mendes involved there so I can see some really heartfelt raging about a club he REALLY supports? ;)
I assume they only buy into quality clubs in competitive leagues

Actually Mendes is feeding even worse shite to Sevco (The Rangers) :D

Another Mendes top client (Mourinho) accused of tax evasion in Spain...

Some data revealed by portuguese FA recently. Here are the fees paid to football agents by portuguese clubs last year. Enjoy.

Sem Título.jpg

Fairly useless without transfer spend information top tbf. Context. Our declared fees for last season weren't anything out of the ordinary

Fairly useless without transfer spend information top tbf. Context. Our declared fees for last season weren't anything out of the ordinary

Actually thats on both money spent and received. That includes the sales of Gaitan, Guedes and Sanches for 95M.

Sporting for example sold Slimani and Joao Mario for 70M.

So if you had transfer business in and out of around £200m and agent fees were about £30m that is pretty normal.

For instance. Pogba - £80m. Mino Raiola got £25m. That is a MUCH higher percentage.

Its really high. Raiola is no example. Most of our signings were on a free transfer: zivkovic, carrillo. Or really low values: permanent deal on Mitroglou for 7M, Fernando Augusto for around 3...

The result is the second highest debt in europe. A club that in this decade won 5 national leagues, reached Europa league final twice and reached champions league quarter finals twice. Where is the money going?

Back