• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

He looks too small and his first throw was almost a pick-6. After that he gradually got better and better (albeit it was only the Jaguars).

Deshaun who?
Joking aside, Tyrod is definitely capable of getting a team to the playoffs. More than that, I'm not sure (and as you say, the Jags were at best totally unimproved from last season on Sunday).

I think being rid of BOB by itself will go a long way toward the Texans playing respectably again.

The Urban Meyer experience won't last more than a season. Horrible piece of work
Curious what you guys know about him? I don't imagine college football takes up much room in the sport zeitgeist of the UK.

Curious what you guys know about him? I don't imagine college football takes up much room in the sport zeitgeist of the UK.
Well when you appoint a racist fitness coach against all advice in your first week and have to sack him because... he's a racist, it's not a good look and then you read some of the college allegations and it's not difficult to build a picture of who he is

Well when you appoint a racist fitness coach against all advice in your first week and have to sack him because... he's a racist, it's not a good look and then you read some of the college allegations and it's not difficult to build a picture of who he is
Believe me, I wasn't disagreeing with you. Just got curious because Meyer has been in my sphere of awareness for over a decade now... Good to know that the UK has immediately caught on to the type of two-faced fraud he is.

Also he is accustomed to winning, and seems unable to deal with (relative) failure. Already rumours of discontent in Jacksonville.

I think I read 8 out the 14 games on Sunday were won by the underdogs.

Jags have conceded 3+ touchdowns in each of their last 16 games, a record. Also conceded 24+ points in each game, another record.
All 16 games have been losses.

I watch most Wolves games at work. 3 pm kick-off is 9 am over here and I start work at 10 am so come in an hour early to watch.

Probably (definitely) a bit easier than going into work at 1 am.

I'm dreading a possible move to the west coast and the early kickoff being 4:45am...

I'm dreading a possible move to the west coast and the early kickoff being 4:45am...
That's not too bad, especially for a weekend. I got up at 1.14 for the Raiders opener! Was hoping to go back to bed for a couple of hours afterwards and get up at 7am for work, but the OT ruined it, was knackered all week as a result.

TTs best mate Wentz “injured” for the final drive. So backup comes in and throws a INT

Don't want him injured. Need him to play, 75% of snaps and just be his usual shit self.

Brandon Graham done for the season which is gutting

Vikings kicker chokes on game winning field goal, some things never change.

Back