• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Official FIFA World Cup 2022 Megathread

Rare a player of Moutinho's prestige gets retired rather than it being their own choice

Ross's Dad from Friends already tried it once in 2018. When we first signed him he didn't get in any squads for months.

Woy retired Ashley Cole in 2014.

They haven't really got anywhere to go. Should have taken it off them as soon as the bungs became official, didn't then, didn't when it got moved to the winter, their only play now is to close their eyes. England have been weak compared to a lot of other nations on human rights abuses in general

Looking at the Portugal squad there's a certain irony that Moutinho has lost his place to Vitinha, but that didn't happen at Wolves because Nuno flogged him into the ground.

There are as many ex Wolves players in it as current

Looking at the Portugal squad there's a certain irony that Moutinho has lost his place to Vitinha, but that didn't happen at Wolves because Nuno flogged him into the ground.

There are as many ex Wolves players in it as current
Quite the stat that about the Portugal squad. Huge fan of Nuno as I am, can only agree with the comments on Vitinha.

Not signing him was clearly the wrong decision, but I don't blame them for not doing so based on what we'd seen. That ones on Nuno imo
I must be in the minority as I thought he was decent in the little time we had him

It was a huge mistake.

Last edited:
I must be in the notify as I thought he was decent in the little time we had him

It was a huge mistake.
Me too. It was obvious he had something about him, but was being used too deep at the time. He'd be perfect for our no.10 role nowadays.

"I'm not from here! I have my own customs! Look at my ~crazy~ passport!"
I'm listening to you Alan. I'm also listening to your sport commentators who 'call a game', remark on certain players who never have great speed but they do have 'great quickness!'...

Neves and Hwang will probably be the only players who will see a fair bit of action . Sa won't , Nunes hardly either .

And - they might all be home early .

Back