• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Official FIFA World Cup 2022 Megathread

Great

I've heard that Lopetegui has requested CR7 and Sergio Ramos for January and both are tempted on low salaries of £100K p/w and large bonuses if we stay up. Scott Sellars is brokering the deals prior to joining PSG at Mbappe's personal behest

Great

I've heard that Lopetegui has requested CR7 and Sergio Ramos for January and both are tempted on low salaries of £100K p/w and large bonuses if we stay up. Scott Sellars is brokering the deals prior to joining PSG at Mbappe's personal behest
You and Jinky got the same mate?

Maddison doing a bit of a Cashley at Roma

FhjJIYFXwAQoTSU

• Haha
Reactions: b3h
ical link for all the matches: webcal://www.tvsportguide.com/scripts/calendar/wc2018.php

Ignore the fact they haven't renamed it..
Nice one mukka

Mexico squad announced yet ?
Raul’s instagram post celebrating his inclusion is getting slated by the Mexicans , vast majority saying it’s a scandal he’s going as an injured player instead of Santiago Giminez, suggesting corruption being involved.

Raul’s instagram post celebrating his inclusion is getting slated by the Mexicans , vast majority saying it’s a scandal he’s going as an injured player instead of Santiago Giminez, suggesting corruption being involved.
The Mexicans have been slating Raul for the last 12 months..

I want Portugal to do well for Neves, Nunes and Sa - can't Ronaldo get injured in a hilarious way in the opening game (tripping over his own ego or something), then they lose to England in the latter stages?

I want Portugal to be shit so Neves, Nunes and Sa return to do well for us and spend a few weeks with JL...also hope Ronaldo gets injured in a hilarious way as well though, as a nice bonus
I see your point.

Does this make me a 50% bastard compared to a true, out and out 100% bastard?

Its only our League position that makes me want that. We sit mid table and I am 100% PortuWolves

I hope they get knocked out early as they are bloody appalling to watch under that relic of a manager.

I assume they're waiting for Jose to finally have enough of club football before binning him?

Back