• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The R.I.P. Thread

Keef, if you're the guy that lives in the trees just up from the Miller and Carter, I've got some thick socks and some pot noodles you can have. I've got some boxers as well, but this side of Christmas they're a bit holey.

I *might* have watched one of the Star Wars films all the way through when I was a kid. Not sure.

I have tried as an adult and I'm afraid I find them fucking shite.

Also don't really watch TV other than news and sport, and have never owned a car.

a mate of mine in 1995 could not get his head around the fact I'd never watched any of the star wars films back then.

I *might* have watched one of the Star Wars films all the way through when I was a kid. Not sure.

Also don't really watch TV other than news and sport, and have never owned a car.
They'll take the piss out of me still, rather than a well respected forum member

Nope

Both barrels from me you philistine! You haven't live until you have both suffered and enjoyed star wars!

I'd imagine I'll have to live until I'm about 800 for that then.

They're not very good. Made for children.

Peter Alliss 89. Always preferred Alex Hay myself, but undeniably a bit of a broadcasting legend.

Doug Scott, mountaineer.
Another of my hero's, saw him at Oakengates town hall some years ago, quite humble about his achievements, the tale of him evacuating a Himalayan peak with 2 broken legs is an immense story of bravery and determination

Can't believe it, just heard it on the news. Only 64, too young. My first hero in football

RIP Pablito

Just came on here to post this. One of my favourites. Coincidentally, I'm starting what has turned out to be his last novel tonight.
I started reading his books quite late, but loved them. Always interesting and, despite the themes, always felt real. Up there with Graham Greene for me.

Back