• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The R.I.P. Thread

Grooves is in the heart is great at what it does. For me I despise it but it is a great bit of pop music.

Well I loved Bat Out Of Hell . . . .

However, if you want to hear/see Meatloaf being really awful, check out his pre-game performance at the 2011 AFL Grand Final.

Thankfully this clip only goes for 25 secs . . . imagine having to go though if for 15 odd minutes !

I suppose over 50 million album sales and over ten years in the UK album charts proves the naysayers wrong but I do think people are confusing disliking something with it being bad or sub standard.

I suppose over 50 million album sales and over ten years in the UK album charts proves the naysayers wrong but I do think people are confusing disliking something with it being bad or sub standard.
The most sensible thing you've said since Adam was a lad.

I like oranges but they taste fuck all like apples

I hate you..

Did you ever see Stone Roses at Junction 10 in Walsall before they were famous..
That place was smaller than our front room. I saw The Heavy Metal Kids there. My ears bled for a week.

There are plenty of musicians singers and songwriters whose songs I don’t like. That does not make their music appalling. Steinman had a superb writing talent. His ability to write suitable songs for multiple genres is amazing and probably unrivalled. He wrote songs for the following and more.
Meatloaf
Cher
Celine dion
Boyzone!
Barry feckin Manilow!
that cuts across a lot of musical tastes. Their are not many favourite playlists that contain all those artists.
I respect people’s right not to like music , each to their own. But you don’t get talent like Steinman very often and that should be acknowledged

Err, those all seem pretty similar.

Meatloaf Rock
Cher rock
Celine dion ballad
Boyzone! Pop
Barry feckin Manilow! Crooner

how’s that similar?
Bonnie Tyler and Meatloaf I will give you that’s why I missed Tyler out.
Off wiki

Back