• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The R.I.P. Thread

Except Jedward though. I’m holding firm there. Undecided about the girl choir as they new the blokes who did Matchstick Men and Matchstalk Cats and Dogs. That might be a free pass. Might be.
Stopped a recently dead John Lennon being Xmas number one though. Although I do quite like Sally Lindsay

I hate you..

Did you ever see Stone Roses at Junction 10 in Walsall before they were famous..

Fucks sake, I agree with Cyber. Really not a meatloaf fan, and all that acting shizz was just cringeworthy. Bat out of Hell, however, is a truly magnificent song - very much does, and will, stand the test of time.

Bat out of hell was a good song, it ranks alongside Shiney Happy People for me.

Someone told my mother to Shadupp with your face at my sisters 5th birthday party...the scenes

Love REM, hate Shiny Happy People. Loveshack is another abomination from the same stable

Two terrible songs right there, shiny happy people so bad REM disowned it
Nope. They love how bad they made it. The whole thing was done as a fuck you to the boss at Warner Brothers who told them they needed to do some "pop" tunes.

Except Jedward though. I’m holding firm there. Undecided about the girl choir as they new the blokes who did Matchstick Men and Matchstalk Cats and Dogs. That might be a free pass. Might be.
Brian and Michael :)

Nope. They love how bad they made it. The whole thing was done as a fuck you to the boss at Warner Brothers who told them they needed to do some "pop" tunes.
I knew he'd be along to go all Autobiography on our arses...

I loved Blur but Country House beating Roll with it to number one was a traversty.

Back