• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The R.I.P. Thread

Steve Halliwell, better know as Zak Dingle in Emmerdale has died, aged 77

Colin Burgess, the original drummer of AC/DC, aged 77 years.

It’s technically correct of course but he was in the band for three months and left way before even the 74 Jailbreak studio sessions. Did replace Phil Rudd when he bust his hand in 75 for a few shows though.

I can't pretend we didn't fall out on here over his love of the IPL, or ITK but not posting it info, however that's really sad. RIP John

It turns out I used to work with Jonzy for a few years in the early 2000's. It's strange how these things work out sometimes.

Claude Bloch, 96.
Nobody famous he was another Auschwitz survivor, as always one step closer to passing out of living history.

Major Mike Sadler MC ( that’s military cross not a rappers sidekick) 103, was the last surviving member of the original SAS from the Second World War, as expected his life reads like a boys own action story.

Glynis Johns, British actress, dancer, musician and singer. In a career spanning eight decades on stage and screen, Johns appeared in more than 60 films and 30 plays.

Derek Draper, husband of Kate Garraway, passes away aged 56

Covid destroyed his life. Lucky to survive when he got it 4 years back but then has been fighting long covid since then and he recently suffered a cardiac arrest and because of the damage caused by his Covid infection it caused complications which have now ended his life.

The film that scared the shit out of the young me was The Medusa Touch. Watched it again a few years ago and Richard Burton is still godlike but certainly not as scary as I remembered

Back