• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Road To Germany 2024

Poland to offer the square route of nothing this summer

As a well known Welsh man once said, ‘oh dear, how sad, what a pity’.

Whoever went through would’ve really struggled to get out the group stages

Great pens by Poland but they are a grim team

Be prepared for newspaper previews tipping them as dark horses and 'it's now or Lewa' headlines as it'll be Lewandowski's last tournament in all likelihood

Hilarious on the BBC feed someone has said that they were surprised to see Dan James step due to inexperience. He’s 26! Nearly 200 senior appearances and has played at Man Utd and Leeds.

Hilarious on the BBC feed someone has said that they were surprised to see Dan James step due to inexperience. He’s 26! Nearly 200 senior appearances and has played at Man Utd and Leeds.

Some players get it forever. I swear people were still going on about Walcott's potential when he was 30.

Moron Tony Gale was wanging on about Kilman's potential vs Chelsea away, 27 in a few weeks.

Dan James gutless fraud as ever. I'd have had Danny Ward take a penalty before Dan James. Classic bottler's pen as well - good height for keeper and not far enough in the corner. He looked like he knew he'd miss from the start.

Some players get it forever. I swear people were still going on about Walcott's potential when he was 30.

Moron Tony Gale was wanging on about Kilman's potential vs Chelsea away, 27 in a few weeks.

It was Jayne Ludlow ex player on 5live who said it. Very much a poor us feeling from a lot of ex wales players.
Poland were poor and I said on Thursday Wales should really fancy themselves at home.

They shouldn't really, they have been pretty poor under him, not sure what the style is supposed to be.

They need to move away from the Welsh model and find a foreign manager.

Is Bobby Gould their only non-Welsh manager? I can understand the mental scarring if so.

Gould and Mike Smith (in the 70s and 90s).

Page's win percentage is the lowest since Mark Hughes.

They shouldn't really, they have been pretty poor under him, not sure what the style is supposed to be.
There's no style. Bale papered the cracks for a good few years after 2016, which will turn out to be an historical high point, unlikely to be matched any time in the next 20 years imv.

Back