• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Rugby Thread

It's a good thing this season doesn't count otherwise I'd be rather annoyed by that.

Sorry. Might just decide I’m welsh, then I can enjoy playing with 16 or against 14.

If England had an ounce of discipline they’d have won that comfortably, Wales were effectively given a 14 point head start. Even still when England got level they should’ve put the foot down instead gave away 3 brain dead penalties.

Don't think there is any doubt England were robbed during the first half with some of the worst reffing I've seen. We got ourselves back into the game with some terrific play, but how can we be so indisciplined time after time, its not like its a new thing, bloody does my fruit, every other top team seems to be able to react to how the ref is applying the rules.

9-14 in penalties. 2 of the England ones were definitely not pens, hardly that different. England tired badly at the end, but that will happen when you have to claw back 2 illegal trys.

Not at all. I accept happily we were lucky. First two tries were dodgy. But you got back to 24-24 and then fucked it.

At 24-24 England were in the complete ascendancy and Wales looked dead on their feet. Itoje, M Vunipola give away two really stupid basic penalties in kicking range.
Regardless of the ref England were in a position to win the game and were shambolic.

Don't think there is any doubt England were robbed during the first half with some of the worst reffing I've seen. We got ourselves back into the game with some terrific play, but how can we be so indisciplined time after time, its not like its a new thing, bloody does my fruit, every other top team seems to be able to react to how the ref is applying the rules.
I think it’s no coincidence with Steve Borthwicks’s departure it’s got worse.

He should really be the next England coach.

But then I’ve never liked Jones, just can’t take to the man at all.

I just hope my theory of England and Wolves not winning on the same day holds up.

I think it’s no coincidence with Steve Borthwicks’s departure it’s got worse.

He should really be the next England coach.

But then I’ve never liked Jones, just can’t take to the man at all.
He’s definitely not a likeable guy, but I don’t really think that matters. In fact I’m not sure I can think of any successful rugby coach who is likeable (apart from Geech).

I go into any game that is officiated by a Frenchman expecting them to be poor/inept/corrupt (based on history) then when it actually happens (again) I'm not surprised. Works a treat for my mental health too. The cunt.
He did fuck all after you got back to 24 each

I go into any game that is officiated by a Frenchman expecting them to be poor/inept/corrupt (based on history) then when it actually happens (again) I'm not surprised. Works a treat for my mental health too. The cunt.
Okkkkkkkk ?? Romain Poite always seemed to be pro English but whatever, jingoistic thoughts are purely your own

Okay that’s charming. I have spent a lot of time on here being genuine when you beat us, which is more usual. So seeing that is poor

You're absolutely fucking joking right? Step away from the crack pipe you moron.
Whoa there petal I think you've had one too many babyshams, Paul didn't say anything too wrong. Poite was always a fair ref and to treat all french refs the same is pretty racist.

Back