• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Rugby Thread

Cheers Johnny for stepping in. I try and challenge this it looks Wales v England

Couple of terrible early decisions - England did well to stay calm and get level, but they were totally brainless on so many occasions, giving away penalty after penalty - England only have themselves to blame.

Cheers Johnny for stepping in. I try and challenge this it looks Wales v England
Even Sam Warburton thought the ref was pap and AWJ damned him with faint praise in his interview.

He was piss poor and nowhere near good enough today and he gifted Wales 7 points at least but that isn't the reason we lost.

Terrible couple of early decisions - England did well to stay calm and get level, but they were totally brainless on so many occasions, giving away penalty after penalty - England only have themselves to blame.
That’s not true though. They did really well to get back level, but don’t ignore the fact that they shouldn’t have had to get level.

That’s not true though. They did really well to get back level, but don’t ignore the fact that they shouldn’t have had to get level.
I mentioned the decisions but to get level and then screw it up means they still have themselves to blame.

If you don't actually have to spend 60 mins chasing the game you don't fade in the last 20

First enough. Being given a 14 point head start clearly has nothing to do with winning a rugby match 🤷🏼‍♂️

Think we'll have to agree to disagree if you think clawing your way back into a game doesn't expend additional effort.

Think we'll have to agree to disagree if you think clawing your way back into a game doesn't expend additional effort.
I thought we carried on playing very calmly, and without excessive energy, and there is also an emptying of the bench, so we will have to disagree as, to me, lack of energy wasn’t the issue, lack of discipline was.

Back