• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Second Club Thread

I still think that one's at least hideous in a fun way. Sorta like the tire-track kit.

Er, not really!

2020-21-wolves-adidas-away-shi-49166-1.jpg

I mean The Beatles and Starsailor were both guitar-based bands but they weren't similar.

It's a great shirt. There'll be a retro release of it in 20 years time.

It's one of my favourites. I did, however, also like the design of the Burrda home shirt...
(Albeit the manufacturing quality was a bit lacking)

It's one of my favourites. I did, however, also like the design of the Burrda home shirt...
(Albeit the manufacturing quality was a bit lacking)
I feel you and I were very similar until the early 90s then something happened to one or both of us 😃

Sorry but there is nothing to like about that. Atrocious.

2012-13-wolves-home-shirt-xl-57272-1.jpg
Aside from the obvious (sponsor colors, ick), I really can't understand why this gets so much hate. Also ignoring the quality of the textile itself.

Said it before, from a design perspective it's probably my favorite home shirt since I started caring.

I liked 'the neck', would have been much better in black with matching cuffs and the body being less orange

What immediately followed it from Puma is by no means a classic, it's just ok/fine/decent, but clearly better on every conceivable level if you have eyes.

IMG_3118_2935dc3f-cbae-402a-bbee-9c839c0ab8d1.jpg

Not peach. No stupid striped deckchair effect. No red or blue anywhere. Not got a collar last seen on old fellas in a pub in 1976.

Ståle Solbakken's peach and peach army!

I don't have words for either of you.

It's the subtlety of the vertical bars that really sets it off for me.

a collar last seen on old fellas in a pub in 1976.
Oi!

After the Burrdshit episode I was really pleased when they announced that we would have Puma again and had visions of that beauty from 1998 with the Puma logos down the sleeves so was really disappointed when they unveiled that Teamwear shit

What immediately followed it from Puma is by no means a classic, it's just ok/fine/decent, but clearly better on every conceivable level if you have eyes.

IMG_3118_2935dc3f-cbae-402a-bbee-9c839c0ab8d1.jpg

Not peach. No stupid striped deckchair effect. No red or blue anywhere. Not got a collar last seen on old fellas in a pub in 1976.

Nah, that's way worse

Just a little more NC flavor for y'all...

photo-1612211894457-06f6f6cf8635

I forget why it happens, but you absolutely get a blue hue in the mists that give the Blue Ridge its other unofficial name; the Smoky Mountains.

I feel like they've captured the stacked horizon very well on the CLTFC shirt.

Been some positive outgoings for CLTFC and finally an incoming: Djibril Diani from SM Caen. 6'5"!

Kind of a Wolverhampton cousin; played for Grasshopper when Fosun owned them IIRC. Also had a loan at Livi some years back, so @Lycan may even have seen him once!

Been some positive outgoings for CLTFC and finally an incoming: Djibril Diani from SM Caen. 6'5"!

Kind of a Wolverhampton cousin; played for Grasshopper when Fosun owned them IIRC. Also had a loan at Livi some years back, so @Lycan may even have seen him once!

Sorry, can't say I've ever heard of him tbh

Back