• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Squad 23/24

Anyone else getting increasingly worried that Guedes is going to be playing for us this season?

Antonio coming to save us from inevitable relegation!

If he wants to play for us I don't have TOO many qualms. It's if he's still being a moody prick.
He's not very good though and not suited to the league, a small gust of wind could knock the bloke over.

More likely Fabio doesn't want to be here so cba to take it

More likely Fabio doesn't want to be here so cba to take it

I don't think it's that: it's just quite a big number at Wolves, innit?

Even if Fabio wanted to leave I'm not sure anyone would pay what we wanted for him. And he now has a chance to be our 'main man' in the biggest league in the world. If he performs well he'll have a host of clubs after him in January/next summer.

Anyone else getting increasingly worried that Guedes is going to be playing for us this season?
Can't see why O'Neil wouldn't want the extra player really. So yeah I can

Depends where he sees Hwang, Sarabia, Cunha, Nunes and RAN playing... he could end up being like 1 of 3 "wingers"!

I don't think it's that: it's just quite a big number at Wolves, innit?
I doubt he cares tbh

He's worn the PSV #9 I don't think he'll have been daunted by wearing the same number as John Richards and Steve Bull. He probably doesn't even know who John Richards is.

I doubt he cares tbh

He's worn the PSV #9 I don't think he'll have been daunted by wearing the same number as John Richards and Steve Bull. He probably doesn't even know who John Richards is.
Another reason to get rid of him then...

We gave Rafa Mir #9, I doubt Silva would see it as much of a weight on his shoulders. It's just a number.

Back