• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Sunday afternoon Blackburn matchday thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edwards pulled up for a high boot as he goes to clear - though the Blackburn player had his head really low and the foot is no more than hip high - ref clearly wanted to use his vanishing spray.

Ikeme makes a good save from the resulting FK

Some good 1 - 2s between VLP & Henry gets the ball across to Dicko - blocked off but the ball falls to Iorfa.

Pushed off the ball, but no FK & Blackburn get the ball back

Corner gets to Batth - good header but too many heads in the way & out for another corner

Yellow for McDonald for a sliding challenge against a quick break by Blackburn

On your own, on your own, on your own...

Doesn't sound like I've missed much...

Sorry about that 'Jacobs' corner, didn't look at the team sheet, just typed what I'd heard... I know it sounds preposterous, but could one of these dicks have made a mistake?

Doesn't sound like I've missed much...

Sorry about that 'Jacobs' corner, didn't look at the team sheet, just typed what I'd heard... I know it sounds preposterous, but could one of these dicks have made a mistake?

Unlikely Roy - they are consummate professionals aren't they?

Half time - not a lot going on.

Wolves slightly the better, but with no real chances for either team.

Only save of any note was KI from a FK, but not one he would not expect not to make

What a cunt :icon_lol:

Quirk - there will be people on here with heart 'problems' - wouldn't want you to be exacerbating the A&E problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back