• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2016/17 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haitam Aleesami, IFK Göteborg (and Norway NT) left back gone to Palermo. Isn't Palermo the club with the most outrageous owner/chairman ever?

Ex Burnley and Bolton player Chris Eagles has trained with Accrington Stanley this morning and will be in the matchday squad tomorrow. One of those players that everyone looked at and thought could he do a job for us. Never fulfilled his potential.

And of course he played for bolton too. even more of an arsehole.

Hibernian reject bid of more than £1m for star striker Jason Cummings.

English League One side Peterborough United submitted offer rising to £1.7m for Easter Road player.

Hibernian reject bid of more than £1m for star striker Jason Cummings.

English League One side Peterborough United submitted offer rising to £1.7m for Easter Road player.

Imagine rejecting that much for a fat fuck like Cummings. Would love it if they stayed down again.

Jon Flanagan joins Burnley on a seasons loan, he needs to make a break through.

West Ham have agreed a £20m fee with Swansea for Andre Ayew.

He's good but I don't think he's worth that.

Nor do they need another attacking midfielder. Madness.

Nor do they need another attacking midfielder. Madness.
Yes that's just weird. What they really need in my opinion is a better keeper and better CBs.

Yes that's just weird. What they really need in my opinion is a better keeper and better CBs.
Reid and Ogbonna are cracking centre backs if they can keep them both fit for the season.

They desperately need a striker as Carroll won't stay fit and the others aren't good enough.

Reid and Ogbonna are cracking centre backs if they can keep them both fit for the season.

They desperately need a striker as Carroll won't stay fit and the others aren't good enough.

I shall yield to your superior wit. :) I still think their keeper is pretty bad.

Seems weird to pay that money for Ayew when they've just signed Feghouli, pretty similar players in my eyes and the latter has apparently looked good in pre season.

So, out of the blue Man Utd have purchased Paul Pogba, deal confirmed.
Vermaelen going to Roma on loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back