• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2016/17 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
:zytrafumay:

James had an brilliant World Cup, but his club performances don't get anywhere near Ozil. He was abysmal for Real last season.

Ozil was absolutely unreal when he was there.

In the sense that he is unrealistically rated.

I would say ozil is the best player in the world in his position. He's fantastic.

Jasper Cillessen is said to be “very close” to joining Barcelona for €12m. I guess this transfer could trigger a few keepers moving clubs.

Jasper Cillessen is said to be “very close” to joining Barcelona for €12m. I guess this transfer could trigger a few keepers moving clubs.
Claudio Bravo has been linked with Man City so that would free him up.

De Laet to Villa.

Good signing.

Never been sold on him personally. He always looks like a crap centre half shoved out to full back where he can't do as much damage.

Better than Hutton and Bacuna though.

Definitely better than those two! I think De Laet has at least some top flight relegation scrap potential. No more than that though.

DeAndre Yedlin to Newcastle from Spurs for £5m.

Marko Marin is officially off the books at Chelsea, has signed for Olympiakos.

Javi Manquillo off to Sunderland.

Yedlin is a rip off at £5m.

Janmaat is off to Spurs for even more though so they reverse the rip off immediately.

Don't know why Spurs need another RB.

Watford have signed Newcastle United full-back Daryl Janmaat on a four-year deal for an undisclosed fee, reported to be £7.5m.

Just Janmaat, Nyom, Zuniga, Holebas, Paredes, Dje-Djedge and Anya to pick from at wing back for Mazarri then.

Javi Manquillo off to Sunderland.

Yedlin is a rip off at £5m.

He improved immensely at the tail end of last season, far more than I thought he would. I'd say 4m would have been about right.

Taylor Moore heading to Bristol City after €2m fee was agreed with RC Lens. I thought he might spend a couple more seasons in France to develop his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back