• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2017/18 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly, but I have liked what I have seen from him in a deeper role for Norwich, suggesting he could play a more disciplined role. He's certainly more effective than Grealish. His set pieces are superb too.

That and the risk of losing Sessgenon and even Cairney too. They have plenty of work to do but they have a very good coach so that is a good start I suppose.

I'll be glad to see McDonald get another chance in the Premier League. He's a talented footballer and KJ $#@!ed him around (even if his attitude was questionable at times too). Seems to have become a leader at Fulham too and their style suits him down to the ground. He may not be up to it but he definitely deserves his chance.

With that sentiment surely Ruddy and Bennett have earnt their chance in the premiership? Personally I think Ruddy is an ok premier league keeper. I don't know enough about Bennet but he certainly performed well in the championship. Also I think there are other areas that are a higher priority, wing backs and striker, but then again Douglas and Doherty may deserve a chance too.

I am confused as i have never seen us in this position before with such backing. It's all a bit alien. I have a moxey mindset with Fosun pockets!

Ruddy and Bennett have been in the PL more recently than McDonald but yeah, if Nuno gave them a chance based on their performances last season, I would say yes. However, we aren't simply aiming to survive, we have much loftier ambitions that we will upgrade wherever we can without disrupting squad harmony.

Benfica starlets João Carvalho and Diogo Gonçalves could be loaned out to Championship side Nottingham Forest [A Bola, Record]

Tottenham have made an approach for RB Salzburg midfielder Amadou Haidara; Chelsea and RB Leipzig also in the frame - France Football.

Jack Wilshere looking likely to join Palace.

No, no Jack. Stay at arsenal or go abroad.

Apparently he's no longer an Arsenal player.

Inter Milan have opened talks with former Arsenal target and #Bordeaux winger Malcom.

(Gazzetta dello Sport)

Would have been my first pick for Wolves this summer.

Ah Fred. Yes, I know it's not that same one, but that name that brings so many fond memories of the last World Cup. The Brazilian Gary Madine.

New Everton director of football Marcel Brands says the club will try to sell up to 12 players this summer. (Mirror).

Whose judgment is being used on Evertons players and is there a bargain to be had?

They'll be getting rid of pap that's either seriously underperformed for a while, simply never good enough or totally finished.

Schneiderlin
Williams
Bolasie
Rooney
Martina
McCarthy (crocked again)
Niasse
Klaassen
Funes Mori
Joel
Stekelenburg

There's 11, none of them appeal. Schneiderlin is about the only one I'd want on merit IF he were at his best, but he hasn't been for a while and he'd be extremely expensive.

Besic and Jagielka will be on that list too.

They'll be getting rid of pap that's either seriously underperformed for a while, simply never good enough or totally finished.

Schneiderlin
Williams
Bolasie
Rooney
Martina
McCarthy (crocked again)
Niasse
Klaassen
Funes Mori
Joel
Stekelenburg

There's 11, none of them appeal. Schneiderlin is about the only one I'd want on merit IF he were at his best, but he hasn't been for a while and he'd be extremely expensive.
Schneiderlin is shit, of that lot only two i rate, Bolasie and Funes Mori..they both have had long term injuries though..

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

What's the fee? Wouldn't have minded him here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back