• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2017/18 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deutsch Wolf

aka Dawn
Reaction score
New fixtures, new threads.

Tammy Abraham off to Swansea on loan.

Looks like JT to Villa is close to happening.

The Steve Bruce Scouting Network strikes again.

If I was JT I'd do that rather than a mid table season of nothingness with Swansea, Albion or Bournemouth. Villa 'should' be top 6 and are a bigger club than all the others and should be more fulfilling

It's not a bad move for him, it's not great for Villa though.

1) They're already sailing extremely close to the wind with FFP, there isn't much of a budget this summer, they were cack last season (including under Bruce, with Bruce's players)...so let's wang £80-100k a week at a centre half

2) He's had it

Mo Salah to Liverpool looks to be a done deal, barring his medical.

Big loss for Roma; at times last season Mo was completely unplayable.

Great season but I can sense another flop on the horizon. We'll see

Liverpool have apparently turned down £11m from Napoli for Alberto Moreno. Puddled fuckers.

Blackpool have signed striker Max Clayton from Bolton Wanderers on a two year contract.

Liverpool have apparently turned down £11m from Napoli for Alberto Moreno. Puddled $#@!ers.
Liverpool for turning it down or Napoli for offering that much in the first place?

Matic off to Manchester United, it seems. He'll be a cracking signing for them. Bit of a backwards step for him personally IMO.

Also a generally reliable source on Twitter has posted Van Dijk is off to Chelsea for £60m. That'll make me chuckle after the whole Liverpool episode a few weeks back.

Matic was benched a lot last season wasn't he?

Matic was benched a lot last season wasn't he?

Came in to the team again towards the end of the season.

It'd be a great signing for United. He'd be a massive improvement on Carrick/Fellaini.

Midfield three of Matic/Herrera/Pogba would be pretty tasty.

Last edited:
Came in to the team again towards the end of the season.

It'd be a great signing for United. He'd be a massive improvement on Carrick/Fellaini.

Midfield three of Matic/Herra/Pogba would be pretty tasty.

Interesting as it would release Pogba to play further up the pitch but they still don't have a centre forward bar Rashford which is a glaring weakness going into the CL next season.

Strange one as he's one of those who downed tools on Mourinho the season before last

Interesting as it would release Pogba to play further up the pitch but they still don't have a centre forward bar Rashford which is a glaring weakness going into the CL next season.
Clearly they need a top quality forward getting rid of zlatan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back