• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2020/2021 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see him going anywhere but City if eh does leave. Would be awful if he played at Molineux and we couldn't see him.

I think he's more likely angling for something - his own preference of manager perhaps.

Last edited:
WBA are after Deeney according to Percy.

Aaron Mooy going to China apparently

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

They're in a real mess at the moment - they've lost three of their best players from last season, don't have a striker good enough for the top end of the Championship, let alone this level (Deeney would not nothing to rectify that- he's done) and still have Hegazi as one of their first choice centre back pairings..

Everton have agreed a deal with Napoli to sign midfielder Allan for a fee of €25m (£21.7m), plus an additional €3m (£2.6m) in incentives, according to Sky in Italy.

He’s 30 at the start of January. Is he any good?

Pretty much an ever present when Napoli were at their best pushing for the title alongside Jorginho and Hamsik.

Everton have agreed a deal with Napoli to sign midfielder Allan for a fee of €25m (£21.7m), plus an additional €3m (£2.6m) in incentives, according to Sky in Italy.

He’s 30 at the start of January. Is he any good?

I know he likes shit football shirts... (only one “l”, I know). :devilsmile:

Leeds dropping another £30m on Rodrigo de Paul from Udinese.

Doing some really good business Leeds, that's full Spain, Germany and Argentina internationals.

So its going to get messy at Barca.

Messi firmly believes he has activated a release clause and is a free agent but now La Liga have stepped in and said nope, you are contracted to Barca and unless they agree to sell you its 700m release clause or stay put. Messi has missed training and Covid test today.

Van de Beek to United appears to be happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back