• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2020/2021 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is genuinely someone in the comments section of Spiers' piece suggesting Messi, based on shirt sales

Maybe we'll break the Argentinian market as well as the Mexican market...

Rangers have turned down a bid from Leeds for Ryan Kent.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

Chilwell to Chelsea is happening. £50m the rumoured fee.

And then Tagliafico to Leicester for about the same money.

Good business by Leicester IMO.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

Definitely. Tagliafico is damn decent.

Robin Koch is apparently available for around £10m now he's in the last year of his contract. Supposedly decent as Leipzig tried to buy him for £20m in January.

There is genuinely someone in the comments section of Spiers' piece suggesting Messi, based on shirt sales

The thing that annoys me so much with this sort of thing from Football fans is you see that daily, but when people point out to them teams make very small amounts from shirts compared to what fans think, or that you can google it at find answers yourself etc, it just never goes away, people just have these views on how they think things should be and they aren't interested in the actual facts.

Spurs and Leeds linked with Eze for £20m.

Robin Koch is apparently available for around £10m now he's in the last year of his contract. Supposedly decent as Leipzig tried to buy him for £20m in January.

Such a shame Kuntz was not available
A frontline of Koch and Kuntz would have made BT or Sky subscription essential

So looks like Chelsea will soon have deals tied up for

Werner
Ziyech
Havertz
Chilwell
Thiago Silva

Surely other than a keeper they must be done then? Assume one of RLC or Barkley will go along with at least one of their CB's. Can't see Hudson-Odoi getting much game time at all now, think he will have to go out on loan as I don't think anyone who can afford to pay his wages will be interested now.

Talk is that Barca are straight up releasing Suarez. Just going to rip up his deal and get rid of him.

Barcelona need rebuilding massively but this is strange

Such a shame Kuntz was not available
A frontline of Koch and Kuntz would have made BT or Sky subscription essential
There's an urban myth that Villa used to have a backline of Jimmy Brown, Oscar Arce and Barry Hole. Unfortunately Oscar didn't play in the same team

Barcelona need rebuilding massively but this is strange

They said on the coverage of the champs league that 70% of their income just covers the first teams wages, it might even have been higher. So they were looking to significantly alter that, this is obviously the start.

I don't watch Spanish football. Have his legs gone, or is just that he's still a prick?

He can still finish but he's a long way shy of his peak. Rumored to going back to Ajax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back