• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2020/2021 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
They said on the coverage of the champs league that 70% of their income just covers the first teams wages, it might even have been higher. So they were looking to significantly alter that, this is obviously the start.

He’s apparently on €270,000 a week and Messi is rumoured to be on anywhere between €500,000-€900,000 a week. Can see why they have such a big wage bill

I don't watch Spanish football. Have his legs gone, or is just that he's still a prick?

Looked very very slow against Bayern. Conditioning was awful too, he has more and more spells now where he spends a bit of time out and comes back with a gut.

Messi is on a lot more that that. 1.3m euro a week. Greizmann is on 800k. They need to bin off wages rapidly. Suarez was awesome in his bitey pomp but he is dropping off a cliff now. No way anyone sane gives him a similar contract to his current terms.

What is going on at Arsenal? Now sounds like they are offering Bellerin to PSG. If we get AMN and that deal also happens it leaves Soares as their only right back outside absolute kids.

What is going on at Arsenal? Now sounds like they are offering Bellerin to PSG. If we get AMN and that deal also happens it leaves Soares as their only right back outside absolute kids.
Perhaps they've changed their mind on AMN?

Or perhaps they have one incoming.

Rodrigo to Leeds. Excellent signing.

I take it he's primarily a winger otherwise his goal record is not very good at all.

Agreed. Think it's an easy decision for him, no uprooting involved

Not convinced it's the best place for him given Roy's not very forgiving with technical forwards. They don't play with a #10 either - Meyer has wasted two years there when you'd think he'd be one of their best players.

Eze to Palace isn't the best move he could have made - easy move locality wise I suppose but not much else going for it

Sounds like Messi might be using a clause in his contract that allows him to unilaterally cancel his deal.

He has formally asked to leave. Bloody hell. What does that do to his 700m euro release clause?

I hope he doesn't go to City, principally because of when we play them and none of us being there

Quite. If I had one opportunity to see Leo play and Covid denied it that would be infuriating from a personal point of view, even if we all obviously want to be there to watch Wolves and not the oppo!

Wouldn't be at all surprised if this is an attempt to force Bartomeu out early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back