• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2020/2021 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roberto was my favourite keeper last season. So many unique skills such as, diving but not actually moving anywhere, diving out of the way of shots and the master of the reverse under no pressure punch. The Prem League is poorer without him

He's back now. Was only on loan to Alaves. The dream is still on.

I remember West Ham lost a game (maybe Burnley away) and on the Sky Sports app they had a still picture on full time of Roberto in some crazy position as the ball went in. Sent it to Kenny and said something like "I'm sure it's not actually that bad, but lolz at this".

Nope, it actually happened.

£18.5m accepted by Bournemouth from Sheff Utd for Aaron Ramsdale. As well they might, that's ridiculous.

Looked fat and short to me last season. Better yet, Sheff Utd sold him for £1m about three years ago.

Sheff Utd apparently have some competition to sign him and if you were picking one team to over pay for a player and sign an average keeper it would of course be Aston Villa

Ha, excellent. Assume that means Heaton is not back any time soon then?

Seen a few people saying Heaton is struggling to get fit.

Dunk to Chelsea doing the rounds - £40m. Eesh.

On the one hand about £15m too much, on the other half a Maguire when he's probably a minor downgrade at most. With Duffy supposedly off to Albion then it would appear they are going to keep and play White

They've got White, Webster, Veltman and Clarke currently so yeah, Brighton will have done well if they get decent money for both of them.

3rd choice? Presume Gazza is still there.

Surely he would be better taking the money from the USA or somewhere or even a pay cut and drop down to the Championship and play a bit of football. His fall from Englands No1 to a Richard Wright tribute act is amazing

3rd choice? Presume Gazza is still there.

Surely he would be better taking the money from the USA or somewhere or even a pay cut and drop down to the Championship and play a bit of football. His fall from Englands No1 to a Richard Wright tribute act is amazing

My guess is they've guaranteed him the Cup keeper role

Bilic has done an interview in Croatia.

"We don't have that much money yet," Bilic told Index HR.

"I expected we would have more."

Oh dear...

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

Bilic has done an interview in Croatia.

"We don't have that much money yet," Bilic told Index HR.

"I expected we would have more."

Oh dear...

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

He should walk and save his reputation!

God bless the Internet. Firing around the place right now is that Michael Keane is wanted by Barcelona to replace Pique. Brilliant.

God bless the Internet. Firing around the place right now is that Michael Keane is wanted by Barcelona to replace Pique. Brilliant.

Naah, really? not a chance..

Did Ronnie K sign him for Everton? If he did then its 2 + 2 = make up any old shite and eventually it will trend.

Yeah, Koeman bought him. Then probably instantly regretted it.

His performance when we beat them 3-1 at Goodison was one of the poorest I've seen at the top level in a long time.

They were Roger Johnson'd, he looked good defending deep in a Dyche side

He has improved for them this year though, mainly since Ancelotti took over I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back