• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2022/23- Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
In theory he'd be a great experienced head to have in the squad who you could use in certain games and give you a genuine goal threat off the bench. No way his ego settles for that role though so I imagine he'd spend all his non-playing time in a big sulk and throwing daggers at youngsters who didn't pass to him in training.

In theory he'd be a great experienced head to have in the squad who you could use in certain games and give you a genuine goal threat off the bench. No way his ego settles for that role though so I imagine he'd spend all his non-playing time in a big sulk and throwing daggers at youngsters who didn't pass to him in training.
He does it on the pitch, he crucified any confidence Sancho had. Another player who I predict in a post Ronaldo world will have a decent season this time around.

He does it on the pitch, he crucified any confidence Sancho had. Another player who I predict in a post Ronaldo world will have a decent season this time around.

He definitely comes across as a very demanding personality to be around, which depending on the personalities around him can go either way. He certainly appeared to have a terrible influence on Guedes in the one international tournament when they usually started up front together, every single mistake drew a look of pure hatred, not exactly the way you'd want your captain to take to youngsters.

I was really surprised when Ibrahimovic rocked up at United that he seemed to be very much the opposite, guess it would've been younger versions of Rashford and Greenwood that he tended to have around him but always seemed to be a positive voice rather than a judgemental one.

Fulham have announced the signing of Joao Palhinha from Sporting Lisbon for an undisclosed fee.

Christian Eriksen signing for United on a 3-year deal, according to David Ornstein.

At least we wont have to wait long to see what we missed out on.

He played with Dele and Son at Spurs. That was a fluid 4231 wasnt it?

Bergwijn has gone to Ajax for £26m. Considering his poor output Spurs have done well to recoup the fee IMO.

Yeah, they've done quite well. He looked quite good under Conte when he did get a chance I thought but clearly needs to play ahead of the world cup.

I would have had him here but that's a lot of money.

Only just seen the fee for Williams - £17m!

Whenever I have seen him he looks really bad, Liverpool never fail to impress with getting fees when selling players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back