• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Velotard Thread.

I certainly didn’t say that having been sideswiped off my bike in 2018 . It’s physics the bigger the item the more it hurts.
Not really, I could hit you with a car sized piece of foam at 1mph and it wouldn't hurt you as much as a speeding bullet.

I

Drive to work then cycle during the day then drive home. Not that youre really interested.

And the pot hole cycle path thing is a red herring. The paths on the outskirts of Cambridge were bad but money has been and continues to be spent on them . New ones on the trumptington side and the new one following the guided busway both do not contain any large potholes Dr Doog, Hills Road was redone ( BADLY) in 2019 with a cycle land the size of a bus in 2019. The worst I see at ythe moment in the cycle is the worn lines in places like King street.
I'm specifically talking about Milton Road, Girton Road and the road from Girton to Oakington. Looks like you have also forgotten that three people have been killed on the foot/cycle path that runs alongside the guided busway in the last few years.

Not really, I could hit you with a car sized piece of foam at 1mph and it wouldn't hurt you as much as a speeding bullet.
Today you really are trying to piss me off . I don’t know if any foam cars and on this thread it’s about context. With regard to vehicles on the road, the bigger the item the more it hurts hence why the govt have made the code changes and introduced the hierarchy.

now please fuck off 😂😂😚😚😘

I'm specifically talking about Milton Road, Girton Road and the road from Girton to Oakington. Looks like you have also forgotten that three people have been killed on the foot/cycle path that runs alongside the guided busway in the last few years.
The busway is not down to the poor pathway though is it? Agree Milton road ain’t great. My sons shop is on mitchums corner. Don’t ever go the Girton side these days so don’t know .

Today you really are trying to piss me off . I don’t know if any foam cars and on this thread it’s about context. With regard to vehicles on the road, the bigger the item the more it hurts hence why the govt have made the code changes and introduced the hierarchy.

now please fuck off 😂😂😚😚😘
Nah, you're still wrong. A van doing 5mph will do less damage than a 1976 mini doing 60mph.

Now shut the fuck up, log off and forget your login details for at least a week. 😂😂😘😘😘

Nah, you're still wrong. A van doing 5mph will do less damage than a 1976 mini doing 60mph.

Now shut the fuck up, log off and forget your login details for at least a week. 😂😂😘😘😘
Nice to hit a nerve . I will remember that 😇

*applauds*
Here’s the cronies .
Kenny comes back and the cronies start up again . Do the same thing and expect a different response. You just don’t learn. If you do what you’ve always done you’ll get what you always got .
you asked Cyber to tone it down and he did. He changed user and still you try and attack the poster and were so delighted to call Jasper out. So please accept this middle finger . Noob

I try not to get into motorist/cyclist point scoring as there are morons on all sides, and can understand the reasoning behind the changes as it’s pretty obvious motorists do more damage to cyclists than the other way round.

It’s the impunity cyclists have while committing all kinds of offences that does it for me, particularly when an £80 fine (as happened to me today) can land on your doormat from a camera catching you straying into a bus lane/jumping a red light/entering a box junction/stopping momentarily to drop someone off on a double yellow etc etc etc. If cyclists were able to be fined in a similar manner it would level the playing field and build healthier relationships between cyclists and motorists. The relationship between the two has always been bad but these changes are going to make things worse.

One last thing our Cambridge contingent will be able to relate to:

Twice every day I drive along Mill Road (from Brooks Road/Perne Road end, up and over the bridge and turn sharp left at the bottom into Devonshire Road towards the station. That turn has always been dangerous with bikes flying down the bridge overtaking on the inside and pedestrians crossing Devonshire Road without looking, but the last couple of days that left turn has been almost impossible with pedestrians now having right of way and stepping out into the road, bikes coming through on the inside and traffic backing up onto the bridge with motorists frustrated and angry.

Must be a better way of making things safer for cyclists than making motorists hate them even more. That sort of thing never ends well at all.

Here’s the cronies .
Kenny comes back and the cronies start up again . Do the same thing and expect a different response. You just don’t learn. If you do what you’ve always done you’ll get what you always got .
you asked Cyber to tone it down and he did. He changed user and still you try and attack the poster and were so delighted to call Jasper out. So please accept this middle finger . Noob
WTF?

Talking about yourself in the third person isn't healthy but talking about different personalities you've created in the third person is just plain fucking weird.

I almost feel embarrassed for you.

WTF?

Talking about yourself in the third person isn't healthy but talking about different personalities you've created in the third person is just plain fucking weird.

I almost feel embarrassed for you.
😂
Don’t be. I am not you. I am grateful for that every day.
We have been here before. A holiday beckons I believe for “ bickering over multiple threads” agreed by Kenny Sniffer and whoever else answers the pm

Anyone got an external bike locker? Could do with freeing up some space in the shed but fear it would just highlight the presence of a bike and perhaps encourage intrusion if I had a bespoke store. 🤔

Anyone got an external bike locker? Could do with freeing up some space in the shed but fear it would just highlight the presence of a bike and perhaps encourage intrusion if I had a bespoke store. 🤔
I kinda made my own - sort of a hybrid bike locker / lean to shed. Used a wall anchor to lock the bikes away. Probably looks less ‘nickable’ than a dedicated locker. That said I had a good look at lockers before and there are some very good ones - an upright one looked less like a target too.

I kinda made my own - sort of a hybrid bike locker / lean to shed. Used a wall anchor to lock the bikes away. Probably looks less ‘nickable’ than a dedicated locker. That said I had a good look at lockers before and there are some very good ones - an upright one looked less like a target too.

A vertical one might be a better option, might save me considerable shuffling of other garden elements with less footprint to free up. Be more inclined to use it more often if it didn't involve battling with the contents of the shed to free it up.

😂
Don’t be. I am not you. I am grateful for that every day.
We have been here before. A holiday beckons I believe for “ bickering over multiple threads” agreed by Kenny Sniffer and whoever else answers the pm
Where are you going?

The busway is not down to the poor pathway though is it? Agree Milton road ain’t great. My sons shop is on mitchums corner. Don’t ever go the Girton side these days so don’t know .
No, it's just not wide enough for two cyclists and a pedestrian, and there is nothing between you and a bus going at 50 mph.

Back