• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

backing out of a yearly game release is always the correct decision

They're remaking Knights of the Old Republic for PS5 and PC, and my little nerd brain can't handle the excitement.

I don't often venture outside of the main/football forum but I can (and will) thoroughly recommend Disco Elysium to anyone and everyone

Honestly the best written game I've ever played

I've got a COD Vanguard beta code of anyone wants it?

I don't often venture outside of the main/football forum but I can (and will) thoroughly recommend Disco Elysium to anyone and everyone

Honestly the best written game I've ever played
Looks decent. Will wait for it to come down in price though.

I started a player career on FIFA 21 as a CAM with Bray Wanderers.
First season was a breeze, played on Professional level difficulty and scored 20+ goals and had loads of assists.

Got bored so put in a loan request and ended up moving to St.Pauli.
Just played my first game and holy shit- the atmosphere was LOUD.
Dunno if EA have turned up the volume just for St.Pauli games, but I genuinely couldn't hear the commentary, it was that loud.

Gran Turismo 7 has finally got a release date of March 4th 2022

Will I play the Skyrim special anniversary edition out in November?
Oh yes!

I am addicted! I must have more Skyrim. Hopefully Bethesda do Elder Scrolls next game sometime soon.

Droooool…

The Deluxe at £220 is rather out of my price bracket just now sadly.

I don't even care for Skyrim, but that gameboard is 10/10. Having the tutorial playable in TTS is also a really, really cool move that I haven't seen before.

Droooool…

The Deluxe at £220 is rather out of my price bracket just now sadly.
You need more then just yourself to play that board game, you'll have to advertise for a few Dungeons and Dragons geeks to join you I bet.

Back