• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Finish my exams tomorrow and with the gf still in the midst of hers it gives me plenty of time to get on the 360. :breakdance:

Finish my exams tomorrow and with the gf still in the midst of hers it gives me plenty of time to get on the 360. :breakdance:

Oh lucky you... I'm at work most of the time still waiting to crack open skyrim just cannot find the time

I still have to work too but evenings are all mine!

Might be getting max payne 3 Friday. if i can spare a few pennies from my savings, Plus side the missus is on lates all weekend so plenty of xbox time. MP3 looks quality online aswell...

I'm hoping to get it the weekend with some persuasion towards the missus.

Yeah mate, just need to get a few players together and pick 1-2 nights a week to get together and give it a good go.

Seems like a good idea... but getting people together and the fact people can be on ps3 or xbox and not both...

Also I am syked for resistance burning skies 2 weeks tomorrow.

Seems like a good idea... but getting people together and the fact people can be on ps3 or xbox and not both...

Yeah i no its abit difficult but maybe start 2 teams if we could get 11 on each console.
an Xbox WolvesForum team and a PS3 WolvesForum team.
Start a new thread and keep a track on results and times people could actually do. It is hard because of work & other commitments.

Just bought Max Payne 3. Looking forward to getting on it later.

Completed Gears of War 2 today. Have now completed the set. Started Max Payne 3 today and the game and the story is pretty good. looking forward to finishing it.

Just won a few Gold tournaments online on Fifa 12 Ultimate team :D Winning streak!

Do any of you guys play Ultimate Team of Fifa 12 at all?

Last edited:

yeah im on UT mate

Brought max payne 3 friday. Amazing game well worth the money, Story line is really addictive just completed disc one, Multiplayer is a mix between COD & GTA, Really good. If anyone is in two minds to buy this, I would 100% get it.

Just won a few Gold tournaments online on Fifa 12 Ultimate team :D Winning streak!

Wish I'd read this before I did the draw ;)

Wish I'd read this before I did the draw ;)

Haha ;) Well i'm now in the final of another, without losing at all! I hope I can keep this form in the head to heads :)
Although this is with my Ligue 1 team, I may not be able to replicate it with Milan xD

Anyone still playing Sniper Elite V2? It's my cup of tea in terms of style and approach, but it is turning into one of the most frustrating, hair wrenching games i've played. I'm playing on the hardest difficulty, to get the full ballistics, but the enemy soldiers are superhuman in terms of accuracy. A couple of sections have had me stuck for more than an hour. Grrr.

Back