• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

There goes Julen!

The only good thing to come out of all this is that at least it will give our local football journos the chance to take the club to task and ask the really searching questions
PTS "Welcome to Molineux Gary. Can I just ask for your favourite holiday destination? Still got 102 days to use up and need ideas"

Liam "Sorry I am late"

It sounds like bollocks, but I've just heard from an acquaintance that JL is staying and has been promised £75m to spend.

Like I said, sounds like bollocks, I don't believe it but thought it was worth sharing.

Source: friend of a friend, don't know where they heard it. Is anyone else hearing the same rumour? Probably not huh? Because it's stupid.

It sounds like bollocks, but I've just heard from an acquaintance that JL is staying and has been promised £75m to spend.

Like I said, sounds like bollocks, I don't believe it but thought it was worth sharing.

Source: friend of a friend, don't know where they heard it. Is anyone else hearing the same rumour? Probably not huh? Because it's stupid.
I mean, let’s take that as face value that it’s true.

1. No club would ever announce what they have to spend

2. If Shi/Fosun have now bent over, why the fuck let it get to this stage. Worst game of dares I’ve ever seen!

I have not heard a thing, my pal, has been absent.

If it was that he may well have said something, I messaged him earlier read but not replied, so doubt he is stopping

I mean, let’s take that as face value that it’s true.

1. No club would ever announce what they have to spend

2. If Shi/Fosun have now bent over, why the fuck let it get to this stage. Worst game of dares I’ve ever seen!
It's bollocks but last summer we got to this stage then released funds to buy Guedes (yay) and Nunes

Rather use that to coax Graham Potter in personally.

So that reads it was sorted weeks ago but he agreed to stay until we got a replacement lined up

Back