• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

There goes Julen!

See ya latter Julen, ya prick. Hope you enjoy the desert, fingers crossed you don't open ya gob over there and get ya head lopped off.

Sounds from that statement like he was wanted to leave for weeks.

The only tiny positive I can take is that the squad actually seemed relatively happy and well drilled despite the manager knowing he was leaving for the last couple of months

In a vaccum I'm not overly bothered he's leaving, I posted at the end of last season that the headline job was tremendous but I thought there were many underlying questions.

The circumstances as to why he's leaving and the bloke who is rocking up tomorrow is a nightmare though. We are now outright bookies 3rd favourites to go down which I think is a fair reaction to the news, if not the starting 11.

Nobody on either side comes out of this with any grace. An absolute clusterfuck from all parties. Lopetegui has clearly been agitating for a way out, the club have clearly lied and misled him. Can't say I'm arsed about him fucking off, I just wish Fosun, or at least Shi, would hurry up and do the same.

I have not heard a thing, my pal, has been absent.

If it was that he may well have said something, I messaged him earlier read but not replied, so doubt he is stopping
Who, your itk or Lopetgone?

Back