• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

There goes Julen!

They can dream of what they want. Cunha cost nearly 50m, we wouldn't get half that for him as it is. Nunes, similarly plus he signed for fucking Bruno Lage, bloke could barely string a sentence together.

Gomes wasn't signed by Lopetegui, Hobbs recruited him. We'd want mega money, 70-80m.

Sarabia might well go but again there was interest earlier in the window and we wanted 10m plus, no one was willing to pay it.

Logically, none of them will go anywhere. We ain't under pressure to sell players, because if we were Kilman would be balls deep in pasta right now.
If I was those players I'd be on to my agent telling them to get me out of the club ASAP.

There were weren't there? I think they just closed in March or there or thereabouts.

I remember hearing about Akinbyi leaving on Clubcall. Felt shit at the time but watching him become a laughing stock for Leicester softened the blow a bit

Transfer deadline day was late March

Other than that you could sign players whenever, no windows

I can. We signee Guedes last year for 30 odd million. That's even worse than signing Doherty.
Don't talk shite we signed Nunes that window, that alone is better than King and Doherty.

If I was those players I'd be on to my agent telling them to get me out of the club ASAP.

Be a short conversation I reckon.

'Hi Agent can you get me out.'

Agent: 'Unfortunately, wolves want 80m for.you and no one is willing to pay that.'

Be a short conversation I reckon.

'Hi Agent can you get me out.'

Agent: 'Unfortunately, wolves want 80m for.you and no one is willing to pay that.'
You're dreaming if you think all the players aren't for sale and Wolves will stop a player leaving.

You're dreaming if you think all the players aren't for sale and Wolves will stop a player leaving.

They stopped Kilman leaving and Napoli offered well above market value.

Every player ever is for sale, if a club pays the right price.

If we want 40m euros for Kilman we'll want 100 for Nunes or Gomes..

I think if someone bid £35-40M for Matheus he'd be gone. I don't think anyone will though, the clubs that could afford that will have other targets.

Similar money for Gomes would see him leave as well, Fosun would see it as doubling their money in 8 months.

We know the asking price for Kilman was €40m and Napoli bid €35m.

Nobody stopped Kilman leaving then and if Napoli came back I don't think they would now.

Your assumption on the Nunes/ Gomes valuation is just silly.

I think if someone bid £35-40M for Matheus he'd be gone. I don't think anyone will though, the clubs that could afford that will have other targets.

Similar money for Gomes would see him leave as well, Fosun would see it as doubling their money in 8 months.

Doesn't tally though does it. In what world are they worth similar money to Kilman. They could have 20x their money with him but didn't.

We know the asking price for Kilman was €40m and Napoli bid €35m.

Nobody stopped Kilman leaving then and if Napoli came back I don't think they would now.

Your assumption on the Nunes/ Gomes valuation is just silly.

The reported asking price for Nunes was £70m.when the psg stuff came out a few weeks ago. No one is paying that kind of money for him, we wouldn't even get our money back for him currently.

Doesn't tally though does it. In what world are they worth similar money to Kilman. They could have 20x their money with him but didn't.
You're just making stuff up to suit your values and not looking at what is actually out there.

The club value Kilman at €40m not your mythical market.

In what world has anybody mentioned Nunes or Gomes are worth £100m each?

£35-40M for Matheus and the club would be breathing a sigh of relief that someone has taken the burden off them.

I really like Matheus but there's a very real chance he has another crap season and we never get our money back on him.

We can't afford another hit like that after Cutrone, Guedes, Silva, Hoever, Semedo etc.

Gary O’Neil. I really can’t believe that’s where we’re going, it’s so bad it’s laughable. It’s just a massive implosion and it seems like whoever is pulling the strings (I don’t think it’s Shi, he’s just a sock puppet) wants us to go into free fall. I think I’m done while Fosun still own us, where’s the fucking fun in this?

Relegation battle and last on MOTD, lots to look forward to.

You're just making stuff up to suit your values and not looking at what is actually out there.

The club value Kilman at €40m not your mythical market.

In what world has anybody mentioned Nunes or Gomes are worth £100m each?

Opposed to yours where professional footballers refuse to listen to their new manager. Demand moves and get sold for peanuts because Johnny said so.

None of the players you mentioned will go anywhere, because they aren't remotely attractive at the sort of money we'd want for them currently.

Back