• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

There goes Julen!

So far Diego Costa, B Traore and Raul’s wife have all liked the announcement on Instagram 😳

Honestly, good. No love for him at this point.

I don’t know what to make of Fosun.

Good choice or not, I’m hoping O’Neil can surprise us. It’s the squad against everyone now, including the owners.

Wolves are the coach, players, and supporters. Real humans going out and doing the damn thing. Not pencil pushing fuckwads who get paid to cram zeros at the bottom of a sheet of paper.

Roll on United.

Honestly, good. No love for him at this point.

I don’t know what to make of Fosun.

Good choice or not, I’m hoping O’Neil can surprise us. It’s the squad against everyone now, including the owners.

Wolves are the coach, players, and supporters. Real humans going out and doing the damn thing. Not pencil pushing fuckwads who get paid to cram zeros at the bottom of a sheet of paper.

Roll on United.
Yeah. ‘Good’. Glad we got rid of Julen Lopetegui and replaced him with Gary O’Neil of our own volition. That’s good. Good. Good-o. Goody gumdrops.

For fcks sake. It’s a disaster.

Yeah. ‘Good’. Glad we got rid of Julen Lopetegui and replaced him with Gary O’Neil of our own volition. That’s good. Good. Good-o. Goody gumdrops.

For fcks sake. It’s a disaster.
Don’t take me down with you, man.

The game goes on.

Just add this to the catalogue of errors since 2020. The 2020 window, sacking Nuno, appointing Lage, Keeping Lage buying Guedes, lying to Lop and losing Lop.
The downward trajectory falls into line with all the above fuck ups. Played some painful football, league positions have declined.
The biggest fuck up was Lage and allowing him to have zap do much life out the club.

Don’t take me down with you, man.

The game goes on.
Sorry mate. I’ve got to drive my family hours at great expense to watch this twat we’ve just employed stink the place out, all for no good fckin reason. Take your cheeriness and do one for a bit at least. I’m pissed off. But, happy for you you think it’s good.

Thinking about it, I'm not sure I can remember a worse summer transfer window in 30 years. Even the Hoddle bug-out close season was more productive than this one

Right, time for bed I think. What a 24 hours (3 months). Can’t wait to be Gary O’Neil’s gold and black army at 12pm tomorrow

An absolute shit show.

I'm not joining in with the 'who hates Fosun most' competition because its clearly a total train wreck with blame due to all parties.

Absolutely no-one comes out of this with any credit - it's meant that we probably have a totally unnecessary and avoidable relegation battle to 'enjoy' as a result. Which is shit because I really didn't enjoy last season's totally unnecessary and avoidable relegation battle very much, yet if I was daft enough to want to attend, it'll cost me more to do so this time.

Fuck off, Wolves - you're making it nigh on impossible to be proud of supporting you right now.

Decided to devote my Saturday afternoons to trying out Al's Kitchen curry recipes.

Thinking about it, I'm not sure I can remember a worse summer transfer window in 30 years. Even the Hoddle bug-out close season was more productive than this one

We didn't have windows then but selling Akinbiyi (very rough technically but basically all our goals), then using half the money on Ketsbaia (no position, certainly not in our team) and Robert Taylor (such an obviously awful idea) with Mo Camara and Manuel Thetis on loan in August 2000 wasn't that much fun.

True. Off to bed, perchance to dream that this was all a load of bollocks and maybe wake up to find we aren’t going down this route.

I’m not hopeful my dreams will be answered
Has the alarm gone off yet? What news to wake up to!

I can. We signee Guedes last year for 30 odd million. That's even worse than signing Doherty.

We didn't have windows then but selling Akinbiyi (very rough technically but basically all our goals), then using half the money on Ketsbaia (no position, certainly not in our team) and Robert Taylor (such an obviously awful idea) with Mo Camara and Manuel Thetis on loan in August 2000 wasn't that much fun.
There were weren't there? I think they just closed in March or there or thereabouts.

I remember hearing about Akinbyi leaving on Clubcall. Felt shit at the time but watching him become a laughing stock for Leicester softened the blow a bit

Back