• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

There goes Julen!

Were you in favour of Dean Saunders appointment too?
Don’t think I was. But search function doesn’t go back far enough.

Think DW had already “educated” me before his appointment.

But Saunders is a collosal bellend which is clear from when he first opens his mouth. GON seems like a normal bloke who did a passable job with a shit bournemouth squad.

If they've got any ambition they'll be looking for the door. Luckily for us most of them have something to prove before someone comes in for them.
I don’t think Podence is even in the country but wonder if he’ll fly back in to try and push his way back into the new manager’s plans?

This is just an absolute car crash. Hobbs needs to grow a backbone and fuck off if his job is just to get his head patted. Jeff Shi can fuck off and keep fucking off. Fosun can collapse and burn. Stay up and get sold is about as good as we can hope for for the foreseeable future

I know, I just don’t get his point.
Well imo it means he’s managed the biggest club in the world and not someone to bullshit or push around, mediocre won’t do. he’s not some yes man that’s had about half a season at an absolute shit club which has about 12 fans playing turgid football

Got no time for JL. Running the squad down in the media half of whom were bought for him, moaning about players leaving that he didn’t pick anyway, no pressure to even finish in the European places (this coming season) and being paid a kings ransom. Turd

But Saunders is a collosal bellend which is clear from when he first opens his mouth. GON seems like a normal bloke who did a passable job with a shit bournemouth squad.

That is some crumb of comfort at least. He's not a fucking freak like Jones or a nonsense talker like Saunders, but you wouldn't really call him 'up and coming', more a decent caretaker if he's in a familiar club environment

I don't think he's shown himself in the best light throughout this, but I remember when comments were made in the press originally about a small budget for the Summer saying that he hadn't come to England to manage Crystal Palace.

No idea what he was told last November when he agreed to take the job, but it's obviously not what he signed up for. If I were being really cynical I'd say Shi told him anything he wanted to hear to get him on board. Johnny Phillips said he's being paid more at Wolves than he was at Real Madrid and came with an expensive back room team too. Perhaps this was the way it was always going to end? A calculated gamble by Shi / Fosun knowing we were going down otherwise which at least in the short term paid off.

I don't he's shown himself in the best light throughout this, but I remember when comments were made in the press originally about a small budget for the Summer saying that he hadn't come to England to manage Crystal Palace.

No idea what he was told last November when he agreed to take the job, but it's obviously not what he signed up for. If I were being really cynical I'd say Shi told him anything he wanted to hear to get him on board. Johnny Phillips said he's being paid more at Wolves than he was at Real Madrid and came with an expensive back room team too. Perhaps this was the way it was always going to end? A calculated gamble by Shi / Fosun knowing we were going down otherwise which at least in the short term paid off.
Shi and Fosun are liars.

I don't know why this surprises people. We need them gone.

Got no time for JL. Running the squad down in the media half of whom were bought for him, moaning about players leaving that he didn’t pick anyway, no pressure to even finish in the European places (this coming season) and being paid a kings ransom. Turd

There’s equal blame both sides. He definitely hasn’t conducted himself well in the press over the past couple of months. The squad comments especially where baffling.

Lop never ran the squad down.

There’s equal blame both sides. He definitely hasn’t conducted himself well in the press over the past couple of months. The squad comments especially where baffling.
There isn't. Lop was lied to.

It is Fosun's decision making that has forced his hand. Do not be gaslit thinking it was Lop at fault. That's just stupid.

Back