• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

There goes Julen!

But he clearly did?

You’re just choosing to double down about Lopetegui. I think you need to get over it. We’ve got your mate Gaz in charge now anyway

A footballer who has only ever displayed exemplary conduct, for no reason at all refuses to play. The only word we've had on the refusal to play came from Lopetegui who spitefully told Raul to warm up and then sent someone else on as the last sub.

Excuse me for not being a believer.

A footballer who has only ever displayed exemplary conduct, for no reason at all refuses to play. The only word we've had on the refusal to play came from Lopetegui who spitefully told Raul to warm up and then sent someone else on as the last sub.

Unhinged

A lot of conjecture and biased bollocks if you ask me.

Weren't you the one proudly boasting of how you like to form your opinion over time with plenty of facts and evidence and the kind of godlike view of things us mere mortals can only aspire to?

A lot can change in 24 hours, I guess.

Weren't you the one proudly boasting of how you like to form your opinion over time with plenty of facts and evidence and the kind of godlike view of things us mere mortals can only aspire to?

I wouldn’t bother with this idiot

My evidence is Moutinho had never displayed one iota of unprofessionalism.
It's illogical to think he'd refuse to play in his last 2 games

My evidence is Moutinho had never displayed one iota of unprofessionalism.
It's illogical to think he'd refuse to play in his last 2 games
If Lopetegui had lied about this don’t you think the clubs client journalists would have seized on this in their articles about him?

I get why people are annoyed with his part in this situation. But why are you inventing stuff? Just because some of us were a bit negative about his replacement? You aren’t a friend of his or something are you?

If Lopetegui had lied about this don’t you think the clubs client journalists would have seized on this in their articles about him?

I get why people are annoyed with his part in this situation. But why are you inventing stuff? Just because some of us were a bit negative about his replacement? You aren’t a friend of his or something are you?

Think part time Steve was on holiday.

I was was fucking fuming at the time, check the posts after the game.

He's not my friend, I tend to stay away from cockneys as their stupid accent gives me a headache.

Think part time Steve was on holiday.

I was was fucking fuming at the time, check the posts after the game.

He's not my friend, I tend to stay away from cockneys as their stupid accent gives me a headache.
You thinking it at the time doesn’t make you right

You thinking it at the time doesn’t make you right

There's no proof of either, it's an opinion isn't it. Yours is different to mine.

I'm happy he's gone, which is why I come across as happy to have O'Neil. I knew Lopetegui had no morals, no respect for our players, Club or fans. That's been beared out, hopefully Cockney Gaz does. If he doesn't, he can fuck off enall.

Wanting O’Neil over Lopetegui is incredibly baffling so I think I’ll bow out of this discussion…

Wanting O’Neil over Lopetegui is incredibly baffling so I think I’ll bow out of this discussion…

I wouldn't have chosen the former, I just wasn't a fan of the latter. Hopefully he has some integrity and respect, that alone puts him on a better footing with me.

Lopetegui has been no Angel for sure but his leaving is 90% on the club lying. If you want to lap up the Shi propaganda machine feel free though.

We all know what Shi and Fosun are about, that's not even a part of this discussion as I wouldn't piss on any of them if they were on fire.

Back