• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

There goes Julen!

If West Ham hadn't won the Conference league last season I think he'd be their manager (and we would have had a new manager for pre-season). So it doesn't surprise me.

I'm not sure I really care (not directed sarcastically at you, btw)

We're done with him now, time to put it to bed and move on. If I had just moved somewhere with my family I doubt I would just up sticks within weeks and move back to Spain or where ever. Some time to take stock etc.

Think J-Lo would have groundhog day if he went to West Ham. A lot of Moyes' problem at the minute is communicating with their CEO.

Maybe I'm just that much of a shill for the club at this point, but it would bring quite a smile to my face if Lop reappeared in the Prem and we took 3 points off him.

I do think he treated Raul badly in that final home game, nobody on here knows whether it was deliberate or not, although the selection at Arsenal was an elaborate double bluff if it was. There was also something that didn't ring true about RAN, Moutinho and Jonny all refusing to attend the same game, yet the 2 still in contract don't seem to have been fined for it. Given Moutinho looks like he's retired, the didn't want to get injured as he has an opportunity lined up line used at the time doesn't hold up. I'm not jumping to the Ws conclusion but there is more to it than we know.
from what I've heard RAN was given leave for a personal situation. I've no idea why Jonny didn't attend.

X users with loads of numbers in their name have famously been good sources for many a thing

Think J-Lo would have groundhog day if he went to West Ham. A lot of Moyes' problem at the minute is communicating with their CEO.
It isn't.

Moyes and the DoF don't get along. Moyes wants UK players, the DoF has a wider net.

Nothing to do with the CEO.

We're the only one in the PL where the owners have pulled the plug. Still the only club that hasn't signed a first team player for money.

Yeah it's an article that basically only told me that Lop loves to talk whilst saying fuck all meaningful. He doesn't want to be looking like burning bridges whilst trying to get work in the league again.

He and his team still living and hanging about in the Midlands though, must be having a fun time.

He's a fucking asshole.

Unfortunately, we're worse off regardless of that.

Weird that he's still around the area and seemingly waiting for a PL vacancy.

He had a PL job, makes you wonder how bad things were that he felt he had no option but to fuck it all off

With him saying he wants the opportunity to take a team to the top half I do wonder how many credible options there are for him?
Arsenal, City, Spurs, Liverpool, Villa and Brighton aren't becoming available this year. Newcastle have stabilised so Howe looks safe. Chelsea are Chelsea, surprised if they got rid of Poch though. Utd seems an obvious candidate, but not sure their ego as a club would let them go after the ex Wolves manager. So he's left with the likes of Palace, West Ham, Fulham and Forest none of who have managers in danger. May have to wait for Hodgson to retire, but are they big enough for him?

I could see him at Villa if it went tits up with Emery. Depends on how long he wants to wait.

You'd have thought he'd have been better off spending that time at Wolves, clearly the relationship was beyond broken and presumably intolerable!?

I could see him at Villa if it went tits up with Emery. Depends on how long he wants to wait.

You'd have thought he'd have been better off spending that time at Wolves, clearly the relationship was beyond broken and presumably intolerable!?
More likely Emery moves to a bigger club than it going tits up unfortunately.

Back