• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Things that make you SAD thread.

So sorry to hear that Cyber. Thoughts are with you, buddy.

Thanks gents.

I cannot speak highly enough for the efforts of the whole team during an illness and double lung transplant during three years of absolute hell for him. I went to say my goodbyes in the hospital with his wife and daughter and though he was so sedated he couldnot respond, told him he was the bravest man I had ever known. And today I went to see my parents who are self shielding and told them the news, face to face through the window of their house 2 m apart. I couldn’t even hug them. Awful day. Just awful.

My thoughts are with you and your family, Cyber

Thanks gents.

I cannot speak highly enough for the efforts of the whole team during an illness and double lung transplant during three years of absolute hell for him. I went to say my goodbyes in the hospital with his wife and daughter and though he was so sedated he couldnot respond, told him he was the bravest man I had ever known. And today I went to see my parents who are self shielding and told them the news, face to face through the window of their house 2 m apart. I couldn’t even hug them. Awful day. Just awful.

Cyber, thoughts are with you and your family. I really feel for your parents. How dreadful for you all. Be brave, just like your brother was xx

My biological Nan passed away last night. My other passed away recently too. Never met either so it feels sad and weird. My mom was adopted, found contact a few years back but we never met them. And on my Dad's side my Nan struggled and the kids ended up in care so no one ever really saw her after that, despite her living local. Most my mom's immediate biological side have passed away from cancer including her sister a few years back. So that's a bit worrying.

Not told anyone at work or my friends so yeah, just randomly venting I guess!

Condolences Ben... The one thing about the Forum is it does give you somewhere to vent when you need to and that is a good thing!

My Deepest Sympathies, as Darlo said, if you want to vent, then vent here, no questions asked. and if you are worried speak to your doctor (when available) its a simple blood test that could put your mind at rest.

Agree with the above mate. Sounds like there has been a high volume of family issues in recent years.
We were never close to my moms parents, but were exceptionally close to my grandparents on my dads side. He was an only child.
My grand dad died in 1997. I still think about him in some way every week.
take care, and do talk about this with people you trust.

I still think about my maternal gran every other day, and she passed about 5 years ago. Doesn't help that I can see her house everytime I go up Gospel End Rd.

It's a bit sad that I find laying turf satisfying.

Turf can get in the sea.

I love my fake grass and will be ripping up every blade of grass at the new place and replacing it.

You dont get that whiff of dog wee from it ?

Back