• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Things that make you SAD thread.

A man I was proud to call my friend died in a car crash this morning. The world is an emptier place this afternoon and will be for a good while yet.
True friends are so hard to find. I guess that's why we miss them so.

Sorry to hear that Johnny. Out of the blue stuff like that must be like a real kick in the guts.

A man I was proud to call my friend died in a car crash this morning. The world is an emptier place this afternoon and will be for a good while yet.

Thats horrible news Johnny, life can certainly change swiftly from one minute to the other..

I'm saddened to read about your friend's tragic death mate.

Fucking hell Johnny, that's rough news and I can't imagine how hard it is to deal with. Hope you're doing ok pal.

That's terribly sad news Johnny. A jarring reminder that we have to cherish what we have while we can as you never know what's going to happen next. All to often I take my friends & family for granted when I know I shouldn't.

Thanks for the sentiments guys it is much appreciated. He had a young family 4, 2 and 1 and it's them I feel for most of all.

Thanks for the sentiments guys it is much appreciated. He had a young family 4, 2 and 1 and it's them I feel for most of all.

Terribly sad news, it really adds perspective to our own everyday concerns. Thoughts and condolences to family and friends.

I knew there was a reason I didn't read this thread :(

Terribly sad news. On such occasions I always say that you should try to remember him as he was. And keep hold of all your good memories.

The person who died at Penkridge station on Tuesday turns out to be a good friend of the in laws and someone we've spent time with at barbecues and meals out.

He's been ill for a few years and no real surprise that he's committed suicide, but still extremely sad and must be horrible for his wife, kids and grandkids.

Fucking hell Penk

My uncle died this morning. Uncle Dave was the most fearsome intellect I ever knew. An Oxford Don. He was headmaster of St Albans Grammar for many years. He suffered an aneurysm over twenty years ago and had been confined to a wheelchair but thankfully his mind was still strong. A wonderful man. I am glad he is able to have a natter now with his little brother and sister in law upstairs.

Raising a glass to you uncle Dave, you were one of a kind.

Sorry to hear that Paddy - people often presume that if you aren't a direct descendant you are less affected, but know that I was distraught when my uncle Bill died - often went with him to rugby games.

He was so very different to my Dad (his brother) as you could be - a totally mad bugger, but as a young man I learnt a lot of life lessons off him

My uncle died this morning. Uncle Dave was the most fearsome intellect I ever knew. An Oxford Don. He was headmaster of St Albans Grammar for many years. He suffered an aneurysm over twenty years ago and had been confined to a wheelchair but thankfully his mind was still strong. A wonderful man. I am glad he is able to have a natter now with his little brother and sister in law upstairs.

Raising a glass to you uncle Dave, you were one of a kind.

Sincere condolences to you and the family.

Terrible news Paddy. Thoughts are with you and your family.

Back