• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Things that make you SAD thread.

I was working and living in Qatar when I heard about it Lycan. It seemed all too surreal.

I was working and living in Qatar when I heard about it Lycan. It seemed all too surreal.

It still feels surreal to me Phil. I despise that cunt for the hold he has over me. I wont sleep a wink tonight.

Its one of those moments that you know exactly where you were when that got reported on

Having worked in Primary education for 16 years (& didn't start there for some 4 yrs after that ocurred) then it had an impact for many yrs as to how one secured the site

Easily one of the most evil and despicable acts in living memory, I fill up even thinking about it .

Indeed the Dunblane murders were a despicable act. Innocent children and their teacher gunned down by an evil murderer. I can still recall the scenes on television outside the school. What it was like for those inside I will never know.

I watched the BBC documentary last week on the Dunblane atrocity. Very poignant and tastefully done. I hope we never see the like of this ever again.

Having to make the decision to take a pet to be put to sleep. A pet that has been with you for the last 14 years. It's like losing a best friend.

Today is the 20th Anniversary of my Dad passing. I was fine till one of my boys posted a picture of him on facebook. It still hurts that he's gone but loads of good memories too

Today is the 20th Anniversary of my Dad passing. I was fine till one of my boys posted a picture of him on facebook. It still hurts that he's gone but loads of good memories too
Celebrating and never forgetting the good times is essential fella. Look after yourself.

As LJ said, always remember the good times. The pain will never go away, but at least good memories will help ease it a little.

I have started my final shift at Shildon...I've worked on this branch line for almost 23 years and have a couple of really good friends I'm leaving behind but the chance of the promotion was too good to miss

I have started my final shift at Shildon...I've worked on this branch line for almost 23 years and have a couple of really good friends I'm leaving behind but the chance of the promotion was too good to miss

Days like this are always 'bittersweet' - get to the new job & different experiences etc & you will soon overcome those feelings. Its always hard to leave somewhere you have enjoyed working even if you know that the opportunity has to be taken

To even things out (happy about thread). - car is in for MOT Thursday and service so yet more of my lads Benidorm holiday savings to be fritted away and I don't know how much yet

A man I was proud to call my friend died in a car crash this morning. The world is an emptier place this afternoon and will be for a good while yet.

Back