• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Top 5 Bands of all time?

Beatles.
Elastic.
Brighouse and Rastrick.
Rubber and
Gastric.

If we`re talking personal favourites...
Beatles
10.cc
Stones, up to and including Exile on Main St.
Within Temptation
Bruce and the E Street Band

Bananarama
Weezer
Beatles
Nirvana
De La Soul

How could I forget the smiths AND mansun, and the blue tones while I’m thinking about again
Sooooooooo easily, how anyone favoured the Smiths whilst the Fine Young Cannibals existed is beyond me.

Dunno how I missed The Smiths out to be honest.

My six to 10

Death
Machine Head
Megadeth
Kreator
Celtic Frost

Most reading this post would hate those bands. Music is personal. So greatest is a misnomer. It should be favourite.
True, but it's just a bit of fun. Mine were 5 off the top of my head without giving it any thought. After reading everyone else's, I need to shoehorn at least another 25 in there.

My six to 10

Death
Machine Head
Megadeth
Kreator
Celtic Frost

Most reading this post would hate those bands. Music is personal. So greatest is a misnomer. It should be favourite.
Megadeth is fucking awesome tbh.Met Dave Mustaine several years ago after a concert, was awesome.

As this is not a 'my' top 5 bands of all time then I'll name 5 I feel are up there.

Queen
The Doors
The Beatles
Rolling Stones
Genesis

As this is not a 'my' top 5 bands of all time then I'll name 5 I feel are up there.

Queen
The Doors
The Beatles
Rolling Stones
Genesis
Well actually friend I meant it to be for your personal top 5 haha. Who you got?

Anything with Clapton in it.
Dire Straights
The Who.
The Band with Bob Dylan
Frank Jam it in and the synthetic tampons.

Fuck I forgot Queen. They'd replace Mansun in my lineup.

They don’t get anywhere near my lists because of fat bottomed girls and bicycle race, awful songs.
Best thing queen ever did was pull out of an interview with Bill Grundy, the replacements at short notice did quite well out of it by being a bit sweary

Back