• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Top Apps

I'm getting way too addicted to hill climb racing

Oh and Magisto. It automatically chops up, edits, adds music, combines your pics and videos into a cool video. The music even goes with the clips and stuff. I'm quite impressed for a simple, free app.

Hearthstone.

Free to play. You don't need to buy anything and it doesn't nag you to. Just brilliant.

I'm ridiculously tempted to buy this. This is a genuine app for the iPhone.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411495605.924325.jpg

Yeah I've seen that on PC. Looks crazy.

Lost an hour watching videos on Periscope. I can see people quickly using it to stream games/gigs ect.

FLIGHT RADAR 24

Any flight anywhere, shows you planes actually in the air at that time.
Tapping in the in laws returning flight number, returning from another cruise as they flew from Singapore to Dubai then onto Dublin, gives me actual position in real time, as well as a lot of aircraft stuff I'm not interested in, but it does give you speed, altitude, vertical speed, course in degrees, lat + long, also 3D, which gives me a photographic view from under the plane as it moves over rivers and mountains and plains etc.
Also interesting to watch it approach airports as it descends. Going over the villages and towns in HD. Impressive stuff.
If you're interested in that stuff.

And Whilst I'm at it, Marine Traffic.
Any ship anywhere. plus dozens of photos of any ship you like, where it's been and where it's going.
As I live next to the Boyne, there are many ships in and out of Drogheda.
I'm just interest in them to a point. Gives you a ton of detail about the ship or you can check out ports all over the place. My geography has improved no end since I had this app.

Anybody recommend any decent golf game apps? I've always enjoyed playing golf games (I used to be addicted to Everybody's Golf) and with the Ryder Cup starting I'll be wanting to get my golf game on!

I loved Everybody's Golf too.

Everybody's Golf was the shit. Wish I could get it still.

Remember New Star Soccer? Remember how addicted everyone was? Now you can play New Star Cricket. Very enjoyable and quite hard to get used to. Certainly wastes some time in this crap weather.

Remember New Star Soccer? Remember how addicted everyone was? Now you can play New Star Cricket. Very enjoyable and quite hard to get used to. Certainly wastes some time in this crap weather.
Where did you get it from? It's not showing up in the Play store for me.

It's on the iPhone store. Got it this morning. I think it's released recently.

A quick google shows the play store download.

I think your right sorry. I was seeing the App Store download link even though I put android. I think it will be released soon for it.

Back