• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Top Apps

Football Chairman. Your the chairman of your club in real leagues. You start from the bottom and have to work your way to the top.

You deal with finances, signings, contracts and managers.

Very addictive game and works really well on my phone.

10-10

Just downloaded it too 3rd season got promotion, seems like a nice little boredom beater!

Bloody hell that's addictive. A Hansen and Shearer buster.

FAO T-Dan - there's a significant Jurassic Park Builder update on the way:

:disco:

FAO T-Dan - there's a significant Jurassic Park Builder update on the way:

:disco:

Is that any good? I downloaded it when I got my phone but haven't opened it yet.
I got bored of the Simpsons one as it was too slow going unless you bought doughnuts. By all accounts JP is pretty similar isn't it?

I haven't played Jurassic Park for a while but that looks AWESOME.

Machin, I think JP is better than the Simpsons game but I do have a geeky love of dinosaurs.

I actually think the Simpsons is better - but like all games of that ilk, the more you play, the better it gets. The Simpsons one has brilliant specials for various holidays - the Snake Whacking and the halloween themes were really good.

I got a bit bored of JP but I've played on it a bit more since the Glacial expansion.

I actually think the Simpsons is better - but like all games of that ilk, the more you play, the better it gets. The Simpsons one has brilliant specials for various holidays - the Snake Whacking and the halloween themes were really good.

I got a bit bored of JP but I've played on it a bit more since the Glacial expansion.

It takes soooo long to do anything though.

It takes soooo long to do anything though.

I didn't think it did? No more than in other games. Jurassic Park probably starts a bit quicker but after a while you run out of things to do. The more you play Simpsons, the more things open up.

8hrs to Babysit Rod and Todd
24hrs to build the library
24 hours to brew moonshine
etc.

8hrs to Babysit Rod and Todd
24hrs to build the library
24 hours to brew moonshine
etc.

Well yes - set them all off at the same time and play it for 10 minutes a day when all tasks are complete. That's essentially what you have to do in all those kind of games.

Well yes - set them all off at the same time and play it for 10 minutes a day when all tasks are complete. That's essentially what you have to do in all those kind of games.

Yeah, I don't dig it as a format.

Fairway HD. You get too try the first 9 courses for free but have to pay £1.99 to unlock the full game. It is very well done and quite addictive and I bought the full game. Well worth trying the first courses

I should have said that fairway hd is a card game.

Just downloaded the Panini World Cup sticker album app! Didn't even know it existed until my wife told me. She then looked amused as I was sticking my virtual stickers into my virtual album!

Back