• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Top Apps

Apologies if answered elsewhere but I take it this doesn't overcome the BBC WM digital rights issue on commentaries for those that live outside of WM reception area?

No, they play music when the football is on.

They do that whether you live in or out of West Midlands if you listen online. Cuts off after 10 minutes.

I'm using an android app called convo for this forum. not tried tapatalk. and views on either of these

Recently got a tablet. It's no major shakes, but does what is necessary.
Anyone know any good chess apps, so I can play a game or 2?

A mate of mine showed me an app on his phone... Paper Toss!

you get to 'throw' a ball of paper into the waste bin in a number of situations. Office/airport etc
But there's a fan blowing from one side or the other. You have to allow for the draught.
He tells me it's the most addictive game he's ever had..

As the difficulty levels rise, the bin gets further away and some of the draughts are very strong!

Darts Night. Genius and addictive. And it's darts.

Mrs HW & I were playing Darts Night in bed this morning. She was on her iPad and I was on my iPod touch.
We were wondering if we need some kind of marriage counselling? #hasthemagicgone

(PS - I am the King Of Darts - she had to make breakfast!)

It's good isn't it?

Played my mate in the pub last night - got a 170 checkout - he was GUTTED.

Mrs HW & I were playing Darts Night in bed this morning. She was on her iPad and I was on my iPod touch.
We were wondering if we need some kind of marriage counselling? #hasthemagicgone

(PS - I am the King Of Darts - she had to make breakfast!)

Playing darts in bed !!! I have never tried that..

180 seconds. I was extending the joke.

Jurassic Park Builder.

A bit slow going at first until you build up a decent stash of coins but an excellent way to pass the time for a wannabe dinosaur geek like me!

Jurassic Park Builder.

A bit slow going at first until you build up a decent stash of coins but an excellent way to pass the time for a wannabe dinosaur geek like me!

It's quite fun actually!! My son is helping me but is getting frustrated at the lack of Tyrannosaurus at this early stage. Tried to placate him with a pair of velociraptors and a triceratops upgrade but its not the same really.

I have only been on it for a short while but have just got to level 10 and been granted access to the underwater park. It is a very addictive game but I have to try to be patient to build up the cash rather than actualy paying for extra cash!

Back