• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Top Apps

If you like Golf, and want an app with a twist, try SSG2 - one of the most difficult apps to put down for me so far.

I have only been on it for a short while but have just got to level 10 and been granted access to the underwater park. It is a very addictive game but I have to try to be patient to build up the cash rather than actualy paying for extra cash!

You are a sod. It's more than addictive!!!

Loving it - it's been quite nice for the kids too, as they get to play it in the morning and before bedtime. I let them hatch the eggs and upgrade the dinosaurs to full grown size. Up to level 20 now!

Ooh you're just ahead of me, I'm on level 19. I find that one of the first and last things I do each day now is go onto it and collect the coins from the dinosaurs! I am currently trying to work out how on earth I can get 490 dollars to get the Tyrannosaurus!

Ooh you're just ahead of me, I'm on level 19. I find that one of the first and last things I do each day now is go onto it and collect the coins from the dinosaurs! I am currently trying to work out how on earth I can get 490 dollars to get the Tyrannosaurus!

It's bloody annoying not being able to buy the Tyrannosaurus with coins. It'll take an age to get 490 dollars - I got the Pterodactyls for $45 and that took long enough. I'm getting a fortune whenever I do my 'rounds' of coin collecting but it's all useless when you need dollars for things. Shame you can't change coins for dollars.

But it's an ace app. The Brachiosaurus is my favourite.

Right Ill give this a blast. So whats peeps usernames I take its like most builder games that need neighbours..

Just read up on and downloaded an app call "share the match" dont know if anyone has already seen it. Its set up like twitter abit. You follow your own team and gain points by predicting results on games. You can also 'check in' on games and state whether you are at the game, listening on radio or watching on tv and each individual game has its own 'wall' with users sharing there views. If anyone gives it a blast add me and let me know what you think of it. Im on there as jimmydawolf.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I'm totally addicted to Jurassic Park Builder and The Simpsons - Tapped Out.

Absolutely love them.

I need to get off Windows Phone - none of these games/apps are on the market place. It seems developers have given up on the platform already.

Semi decent app called "score" where you have to recreate classic goals

Yep I am STILL spending too much time on the Jurassic Park one!

What is the Simpsons one?

Basically the same as Jurassic Park builder but for the Simpsons! Free too.

If you get that, I'll add you as you can gift friends various things such as cash and XP.

Radio Alan.

Basically, it plays your playlist for you but with snippets from Mid Morning Matters between tracks. So it's like listening to Partridge on the radio.

Absolutely genius. Only £1. Worth every penny.

Football Chairman. Your the chairman of your club in real leagues. You start from the bottom and have to work your way to the top.

You deal with finances, signings, contracts and managers.

Very addictive game and works really well on my phone.

10-10

Football Chairman. Your the chairman of your club in real leagues. You start from the bottom and have to work your way to the top.

You deal with finances, signings, contracts and managers.

Very addictive game and works really well on my phone.

10-10

Installed yesterday

what_year_is_it.jpg

I've downloaded it for the journey to London and back this weekend. Shoukd fill a few hours at least.

The beauty of it, is that you can simply transfer it between android and apple as all your data is saved on their server.

I played it on my phone at work and on my iPad at home.

Little tip - upgrade your youth team and you will get quality players for free at the start/end of the season.

I think as this game is a lite version it will get a lot better with upgrades.

I'm in about 2042 now, third seasoon in the top flight.

Back