• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tottenham 1-2 Wolves: Verdict Thread

I don't mind Spiers or Judah tbh. Both are fine and inoffensive.

TalkSport is just Goading FM.

Impressive stat regardless.

The Mouthino corners were dreadful . It seemed as if no one else was allowed take one while he was on the pitch .

That's poor Management .

Yet he had a spell where they were properly dangerous and he bagged a few assists.(not Inc the one he somehow got so wrong it managed around a metre before going out for a goal kick)
Issue was in the last couple of seasons we tried to over complicate them

The short corners were exasperating though, its as if they decided to take it short and then hadn't thought through what the next phase was?

The short corners were exasperating though, its as if they decided to take it short and then hadn't thought through what the next phase was?
Short corners are fine, it's just we over used them.
Sarabia is excellent on 'long' corners but that doesn't mean we should abandon short corners completely.
Neto is poor at corners, 90% over hit.

I can't remember which game it was, but Gomes was taking the corners, and they were all delivered to an excellent area.

Bueno is about the best corner taker we've had recently.

That was free kick routine wasn't it?
Na think it was a corner, someone ran over the ball and then Thommo hit it from 30 yards, it took a deflection.

It meant that we tried it for the next 30 corners as you say.

On about 8 minutes.
Yep, you're right. Bizarre how my memory has conflated things here.

The corner on 5 mins, that Keen takes and Thommo ends up blazing over the bar had become the build up to the goal in my mind. 👴

Back