• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tottenham 1-2 Wolves: Verdict Thread

win good, comeback fun. sarah bia need new shoes

A snippet from PTS: Brazil wanted Joao Gomes for their Olympic qualifying squad, the cheeky bastards. He'd have missed about two months for us if he'd gone (as Enso has, but it doesn't matter as he isn't a first team player at the moment).

Brazil didn't qualify in the end.

A snippet from PTS: Brazil wanted Joao Gomes for their Olympic qualifying squad, the cheeky bastards. He'd have missed about two months for us if he'd gone (as Enso has, but it doesn't matter as he isn't a first team player at the moment).

Brazil didn't qualify in the end.
Wow.

We'd have HAD to release him as well wouldn't we?

Didn't mention it in the build-up as the tedious "jinx" stuff is worse than reading Jake Humphrey's Twitter feed, but Son's hoodoo against us is properly odd. He's played against us when we've been good, average, poor and dreadful, simply cannot score vs Wolves.

Everything is annoying me today so I reserve the right to be a grumpy fuck

Timbolina is so annoying that he'll cancel out any other good stuff.

James Richardson should’ve been snapped up by Sky as an immediate replacement for keys and I mean in about 93/94 not post sexist gate in 2011.

Timbolina is so annoying that he'll cancel out any other good stuff.
I think he's fine.

But then I don't mind Judah and/or Keen either, and I like the football Gods and Talking Wolves podcasts.

Talksport can fuck the fuck off though, obviously. Sorry @Lupo

I think he's fine.

But then I don't mind Judah and/or Keen either, and I like the football Gods and Talking Wolves podcasts.
He's really not, all his takes are pretty much universally terrible and have been for years.

I don't mind Liam for what he is. Nathan Rioja is a knob.

Back