• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

Delfouneso? No thanks. He´s never done anything for Villa and in any of his numerous loan spells.

I like how the article says he has ´amassed´ two goals for Villa though; doesn´t amass imply a large amount something? :icon_lol:

To be fair being involved in a half chance with the dross behind him at Villa is an achievement. Their midfield and backline are terrible.

We've invited 20 year old attacking midfielder Julien Leghait over from Lens on trial according to l'Equipe. He's a France U20 international.

Delfouneso is crap, pretty sure we've been linked before so hopefully nothing in that one.

Who's the rascal rocking up in Bjorn's old kit for this morning's run through the City centre?

Head coach Jackett is believed to be desperate to add a striker to his squad as he only has Nouha Dicko, Leon Clarke and Liam McAlinden, with Jake Cassidy set to be loaned out again.

Wolves are now weighing up other striking options, with interest in Middlesbrough’s Lukas Jutkiewicz.

Sunderland’s Danny Graham and Preston’s Joe Garner are the latest names to be linked with Wolves.

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport...014/07/07/wolves-suffer-double-transfer-blow/

I wonder what happened to our interest in Chris Wood? I was under the impression that Wolves and Leicester City had reached an agreement regarding the player.

Please no Danny Graham.

Lukas Jutkiewicz is awful according to my Middlesbrough season ticket holding mate!

I'd be okay with Danny Graham. He seemed to be doing okay with Boro last season and he was dynamite in this division a few years ago with Watford. Just needs his mojo back.

Jutkiewicz is shite and Garner is a diving prick.

I wonder what happened to our interest in Chris Wood? I was under the impression that Wolves and Leicester City had reached an agreement regarding the player.

I don't think Leicester are willing to sell him until they've signed another striker. Nugent is still a free agent and Jamie Vardy is unproven in the top flight.

Still plenty of time, and no doubt plenty of rumours (both bollocks and otherwise) to trawl through

I honestly think we'll only sign two more players in this window, a striker and a centre back. KJ will place his trust in the likes of Price, Evans, Doherty, EEL, etc and give them a chance to prove themselves in the Championship.

I doubt there'll be anything for a while, last year we signed KMac in the middle of August, Henry in October and Jacobs in November. Takes a while for the out of favour/available targets to become gettable sometimes. I'm hoping for a centre back, central midfielder and striker in the next couple of months.

Back