• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

troll on twitter?

South Bank Jatts ‏@SouthBankJatts 14m14 minutes ago

Drove past Sako's house and see the removal men. Looks like he's off @PunjabiWolvesSG @WWFCFancast @stevebull09 #WWFC
Embedded image permalink

edit: aah, the pic didnt work..

troll on twitter?

Drove past Sako's house and see the removal men. Looks like he's off @PunjabiWolvesSG @WWFCFancast @stevebull09 #WWFC
Embedded image permalink

Clearly being robbed whilst away in Africa.....sod Internet rumours call the police

troll on twitter?

Embedded image permalink

Hes bought a house in Perton, near Wolverhampton

Yeah, he has agreed a transfer and sorted out a house move, all from Africa in the last 24 hours. #ITK

:icon_lol:

I love the January transfer window.

He is correct, however he's moving to Pattingham. Bloke's sold the house he rents.

Is he buying the house he rented in Pattingham when he first came over? My friends live two doors down and they would be delighted to have him back as a neighbour.

Is he buying the house he rented in Pattingham when he first came over? My friends live two doors down and they would be delighted to have him back as a neighbour.

Not sure, just know that he's moving back to Pattingham.

Who in their right minds would delay a signing so the target can play for the parent club?

That is fucking ace. Well, I dunno, any club on earth as the parent club holds the registration??????????

Lingaard playing for United U21's tonight !!!!!

Cannot be happening I assume !!

Seville, London or Wolverhampton... Tough choice.

He'd be a good signing though. Just what we need really.

3 goals, 5 assists... I haven't seen him play so I can't say for certain but that's not a fantastic return IMV.

3 goals, 5 assists... I haven't seen him play so I can't say for certain but that's not a fantastic return IMV.

Remember, in 2013, Kevin McDonald only got 1 goal and 2 assists playing 46 games for Sheffield United.

Back