• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

Have to say though, even though Ron Desantis wouldn’t agree, I had the best holiday I’ve ever had in Orlando 2019 with the family.

Right, ok.
Payable by when?
I expect he'll appeal it, several times dragging this through the court system for years.
How parallel with the UK. Who'd have thought that the US could be headed up by a fat, blonde, conniving, lying, sexually and morally corrupt middle aged philandering fuckwit in the same era as the UK was headed up by a fat, blonde,......

Of course he will appeal it. His modus operandi is tying up decisions he doesn’t like in court process that makes Jarndyce v Jarndyce look like a successful speedy action.

Have to say though, even though Ron Desantis wouldn’t agree, I had the best holiday I’ve ever had in Orlando 2019 with the family.
Impressed you didn’t melt…

Republican Congressman (and professional Pinocchio) George Santos, charged with fraud, money laundering and theft of public funds. Currently in custody

Boris, sorry I mean Trump, pleads not guilty in a Miami court

Not sure how @Alan is feeling about it, but I am very much not looking forward to the upcoming election. None of the candidates are really instilling much confidence in me that they will make much difference in the short or long term.

Biden is senile, Trump is...well, Trump, Desantis is a little out there, etc.

Pretty terrible that with how big a country the USA is and how many politicians there are, these are the best we can come up with.

Having lived in Florida under DeSantis', er, "leadership", I'd almost rather have Trump again than ever have that arrogant, pompous cunt hold POTUS.

By American standards I'm so far off to the left that I don't feel I'll ever have a chance to vote for someone who actually aligns with my political values. C'est la vie.

Having lived in Florida under DeSantis', er, "leadership", I'd almost rather have Trump again than ever have that arrogant, pompous cunt hold POTUS.

By American standards I'm so far off to the left that I don't feel I'll ever have a chance to vote for someone who actually aligns with my political values. C'est la vie.
I guess I could just throw my name in the ring and have you be my running mate.

First order of business:

Designating Wolves as America's Team:D

Pretty terrible that with how big a country the USA is and how many politicians there are, these are the best we can come up with.
Absolutely.
Why are there no other likely guys coming through?

I guess I could just throw my name in the ring and have you be my running mate.

First order of business:

Designating Wolves as America's Team:D
If we can just get people to stop using this for the fuckin' Cowboys, I'll call it a win.

Absolutely.
Why are there no other likely guys coming through?
Good question friend and truthfully I don't have a good answer for that. The political landscape in the USA right now is probably the worst it has been in decades. Obviously,the Democrats and the Republicans have went against each other on almost everything, but both just seem to be more about political point scoring more than ever, rather than really helping the general American population, which uh...is their job.

As of right now I am abstaining from voting tbh, not gonna waste my time waiting in line and what have you just to exercise my American right to vote for some candidate I really do not agree with.

Money I’d guess, most of the candidates seem to be billionaires, it costs a fortune to mount a campaign
But it's all bent anyway! There's always trucks full of money rolling into campaign trail coffers...
I'll be surprised if any candidate hasn't got backers lined up well in advance...
I'll promise to vote for this bill just for you but it'll cost you....

Back