• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

Nothing is as it seems when it comes to the American justice system. We'll see where we are at once the chequebook has been flashed

Still won't stop the giant sweaty wotsit saying the election was rigged though, shame they haven't/can't go after him personally as well as smashing his mouthpiece

Still won't stop the giant sweaty wotsit saying the election was rigged though, shame they haven't/can't go after him personally as well as smashing his mouthpiece
Isn't that what the lawsuit was explicitly designed to do?

How can you rig something without the machines?

He'll be vague enough that the accusations are made almost conceptually, aimed at 'the system/the elite/Soros and his lizard people' rather than explicitly blaming a specific entity

A shame they settled as the stuff in the Court room would have been good fun.

Hosts like Tucker Carlson who seem to be huge Trump fans and friends actually hate him.

Not joking.

It's either that or a request to donate to pay off the $5m.

I see he's overwhelming favourite for the nomination post his other court visit and DeSantis picking a fight with Disney, with a better approval rating than Biden. Is it really going to happen all over again?

I see he's overwhelming favourite for the nomination post his other court visit and DeSantis picking a fight with Disney, with a better approval rating than Biden. Is it really going to happen all over again?
He is. It will.

The more shit he gets in trouble for, the more hardened his support becomes, feels like.

There's so much I like about visiting your country Alan, but it's seriously fucked uo
I know it, mate. It's a hard place to love unconditionally.

I'll be like that one American character from Sharpe when I get over.

"You from America?"

"Nah, North Carolina."

Back